Stand With Me | Teen Ink

Stand With Me

November 7, 2010
By CelticThundeGurl SILVER, Benson, North Carolina
CelticThundeGurl SILVER, Benson, North Carolina
7 articles 0 photos 130 comments

Favorite Quote:
"It is time for us to realize that we are too great a nation to limit ourselves to small dreams."






















- Pres. Ronald Reagan


Do you want to really change America? I do. But unlike the liberals,I want REAL change. Not the kind we were promised in 2008. I want lower taxes. I want smaller, limited government. I want a President that understands the needs of the PEOPLE. I want a Presiden that does not apologize for the country. I want a President that loves America and wants to see her prosper. If you think that President is Obama, you are sadly mistaken. I know that it takes time to fix the problems in a country, and it is not an easy job,but that is not what I have against our President. What I have against our President, is that for one, he can't speak without a teleprompter. He even uses one for staff meetings. Two: he apologizes for America. The land that our family memebers and friends, who are serving in the war, are fighting and dying for. Three: He spends our money in ridiculous ways. He acts as if he can have whatever he wants, whenever he wants, and we have to pay for it. Four: He became President, and no one has seen his birth certificate. You can't even get your permit without showing your birth certificate! Five: His name is not Barack Obama. His name is Bourak Obama. Bourak is a name, given to Moslem extremists' children. Nice, huh? The list goes on and on. I'm glad that the conservatives recently won most of the elections this past week, and they had better do something, or else they'll be voted out too. But 2012 is the year I'm worried about. I know you should be able to count on the American people to do the right thing, but people can surprise you. I hope that, through all of this, the American people will wake up and realize what this country needs. I personally, would LOVE to see Sarah Palin elected in 2012. You know why? Because she is a REAL person. She has reached the point she is at through hard work. She's honest. She doesn't want politics to be a lifetime job. But most of all, SHE DOESN"T WANT TO BE PRESIDENT. If you read her book, Going Rogue, she tells how she really feels. She never wanted to be a politician, but she realized the only way to have something done was to do it herself. Please, stand with me on this. ELECT SARAH PALIN 2012!