Air Pollution and is There a Solution | Teen Ink

Air Pollution and is There a Solution

April 1, 2022
By bfitteron24 BRONZE, Franklin Lakes, New Jersey
bfitteron24 BRONZE, Franklin Lakes, New Jersey
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments


Air pollution in America is a massive hazard because of factories, cars, truck exhaust, etc. There are two types of air pollution, one being human-made air pollution and the other being natural air pollution. Human-made air pollution consists of fossil fuels, vehicle emissions, coal-fueled power plants, and other things humans need in their everyday life. Some examples of non-human-made air pollution are wildfires, volcanoes, wind-blown dust, and more. 

Air pollution is terrible for many reasons, some of them being animals and wildlife. When air pollution is awful in an area, animals can inhale in their tissues, causing damage to their organs, weakening their immune system. The human eye can even see some injuries to animals.

 Air pollution also affects humans in a big way because it can cause irritation to the eyes, lungs, nose, and throats and give you significant health issues down the road. The impact of air pollution is a huge deal, and it is estimated that by the end of 2030, the air will be so poisonous that it will be necessary to use an oxygen kit to breathe easily. 

Air pollution can be reduced but, Humans would have to do something now and fast. Some Possible solutions to help lower the amount of air pollution can be taking public transportation, conserving energy, using fewer fossil fuels, and more. Reducing the number of fossil fuels could help air pollution in a big way. Overall, Air pollution is a big deal right now In America, and it is rapidly approaching a dangerous sport in the world. 


The author's comments:

This is about air pollution