Say No to Corruption | Teen Ink

Say No to Corruption

January 21, 2021
By shahzada GOLD, Karachi, Other
shahzada GOLD, Karachi, Other
14 articles 0 photos 16 comments

Favorite Quote:
Readers are Leaders


Corruption is a termite of any society that’s why so many countries are making policies and law for controlling corruption, countries has to established department like National Accountability Bureau for tracking, tracing and controlling it then another department have to be established Anti corruption department for monitoring which department people will consist in super sincere people who’s never involve any sort of corruption, now a day it’s a very famous slogan from ruling party in my country, government is going to accountable of ex-prime minister and their ministers and asking about their property so that they are being  faced accountability cases in court.

In my point of view without controlling corruption any countries could not progress because corruption create a injustice with any competent people corruption ruin society trust despite this corrupted people are black sheep in any culture, money transfer with illegal ways and money laundering, developed countries literate people are consider to fight against corruption because they understand that corruption is crime as soon as someone commit a crime like a corruption or money laundering capital take a tougher punishment who convicted of the crime they don’t consider it minor offense.

Transparency international is a nongovernmental organization it was established with the global coalition against corruption it was established in 1995 and organization have a very clear vision against “A WORLD FREE CORRUPTION” in research total 180 countries  "on a scale from 100 (very clean) to 0 (highly corrupt). In the list Denmark, Finland, New Zealand, Sweden, Singapore and Switzerland are perceived as the top 5 least corrupt nations in the world, South Sudan is also perceived as one of the most corrupted countries in the world due to constant social and economic crises in this ranking.

Pakistan has had a problem of corruption since 1947 it came into being. The changes of regime between military and civilian institution due to three different successful coups have also weakened the anti corruption institution. Transparency international’s 2019 corruption perception index rank the country 120th out of 180 countries. The Transparency International on its latest Report released on Jan 23, 2020 indicated that Pakistan is a more corrupt country than it was in year 2018.

Specially corruption is being ruined our nation and also given bad impression and world has observed so it’s time to open our eyes before that all system will be destroy, government have to take serious action corrupted people.