There Is Nothing More to Say | Teen Ink

There Is Nothing More to Say

October 20, 2016
By Sherlock05 BRONZE, Littleton, Colorado
Sherlock05 BRONZE, Littleton, Colorado
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"love as though you have never been hurt. Dance as though no one is watching. Sing as if no one is listening. Live as though heaven is on earth." - Benedict Cumberbatch


There is nothing more to say when one stops arguing. They have their minds rolling but the words they are willing to speak out are too strong to say verbally. There is nothing more to say when people actually do as they are told. There is nothing more to say when you are just stareing, or an audience is speechless to say the ups and downs of one's performance. There is nothing more to say when you are in awe looking, looking, staring.W.O.W. There is nothing more to say when you know it’s the wrong thing to say, or you just said it to their face. Once said must be done. As most people say “ You can’t take back the words you just scorned on an innocent child. There is nothing more to say when you are clueless.  You have no clue of what you are doing. There is nothing more to say once you already said it. There is nothing more to say when the words fly like the wind from your mind. Forget is the word. Nevertheless everyone has those moments of “Sorry there is nothing more to say about that topic”    


The author's comments:

Ii have always found that the more you say the more you hurt the other person trying to say the opposite of the other person.