Rain | Teen Ink

Rain

By snc947 GOLD, Swansboro, North Carolina
snc947 GOLD, Swansboro, North Carolina

Rain sucks. No matter which way you look at it. Whether it's because you're in the middle of a rainforest or in Maine which half the time would mean it would be snowing. It just sucks all around and there's nothing we can do about it. The way it comes crashing down and drenching everything in sight is just annoying. And the way it's unpredictable and rains on days you want to take a walk or be outside in the sun. Rain sucks, and there's no doubt about it.

I wrote this on a rainy day when I was eating cinnamon raison bread. No offence to people who like rainy days. I just think they're depressing. Hope you like my opinion.

13silentwishes BRONZE, Aurora, Ohio
i like the piece, despte the fact that i love rainy days- once in awhile. there's something nice about curling up in a blanket next to the window, rain falling outside, my dogs curled up at my feet, with a good book... but then, i also like dancing in the rain. =)

LMurf889 BRONZE, St. Charles, Illinois
What about the days where you want to throw some sweat pants on, curl up with a fuzzy blanket with a bowl of popcorn and watch movies? Isn't rain good then?