Careers | Teen Ink

Careers

By Derek963 BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin
Derek963 BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin

nope

Dear Teen Ink,

Teen Ink, your magazine is filled with lots of great articles that are really fun to read. Me and all my friends really enjoy reading your magazine, we all can really relate to the stories and troubles that people are going through. I have some creative ideas that would boost your magazine ratings.

I suggest that your magazine contains a career section, a career section would help kids decide on what kind of career field that they would like to go into. Kids could read articles about strange fields that other teenagers are looking into, or it could give teens a better idea of what careers are in high demand. It could also help teens realize that a job isn’t all what it seems, or show teens that a job is better than they thought it would be. If teenagers are deciding to go into a strange field they could write a short story about the career in order to persuade others to join into the field or explore it even more.

Your magazine is a great way for kids to realize that they’re not alone and that teens are going through the same issues they are. My ideas will really help your magazine and get more readers to realize that there are a lot more careers out there to explore. It will show them that certain careers are in high demand and needed by America. Thank you for considering my ideas and taking the time to read this.

Sincerely,

Derek