Change is a Scary Thing | Teen Ink

Change is a Scary Thing

By Amber410 SILVER, Struthers, Ohio
Amber410 SILVER, Struthers, Ohio

Naver Say Never

Okay, so next week I am getting on a plane and flying all the way across the country to see a man that hasn't been in my life for 13 years. I call this man my father. He says that he didn't want to leave us and that it will never happen again.
But that's only part of what's really bothering me. I am really worried about change. I hate change. I don't like to meet new people (no offense to those who want to meet me) but meeting new people is really scary to me. I don't know what to say to people I don't know. it makes me nervous to talk to a person that I have no idea what they are like or about. It stresses me out. However, when change is over and its not different anymore I feel much much better. I hope it's like that this time. to all of my readers please think about me in this new chapter in my life. i will right more about how I am doing with my dad.
Remember, change is sometimes good for you. Don't walk away from something new just because you're scared. Give it a chance to get better, and if it doesn't get better find someone that will help you. I found my help just in case I need it.

I wrote this because I am learning first hand that change is a hard thing to handle.

misfitsquuen said...
misfitsquuen, Easley, South Carolina
well meeting new people is really scary couse you get really nervous when you meet new people and i love that you told the truth about it