Document T | Teen Ink

Document T

Every Time the sun rises, a new day awakes us. We live each moment of everyday in, fear, loneliness, happiness and darkness. But what most of us live our moments in, are truth and lies with love and hate. The difference between them, who knows what everybody does...We live each moment, still knowing one day all of it will just end..and just as we came into this world alone..we'll leave it alone..As we start growing old, we have to still keep in mind that anything could happen, we look behind us..to the past..and sometimes our mind then just fills up with regret...and at other times our mind just relaxes within these past moments...we then start to wonder..if we could just go back.......back to the start..because the finish line is just too close..but we have to let go at some point...Right?...
We could keep this moments locked up away in our mind and heart, but then just thinking of them, unlocks our lives back into the past...but what choice do we have...a choice to decide if we can let go or not..? A choice to forget who you were and move on to the person you are now..? What is your choice....?
Keep in mind one thing:
We came into this world ALONE...and we will leave this world ALONE...because, that is the way it's meant to be...and it always will...But its what you do between then that counts.