My Favorite Vacation Destination | Teen Ink

My Favorite Vacation Destination

April 30, 2013
By Ryan Cinzori BRONZE, Canton, Michigan
Ryan Cinzori BRONZE, Canton, Michigan
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

My Favorite Vaction Destination!

My Favorite vacation I have ever been to is Kauai Hawaii with my family. While on the island, there was so much to do and see. We snorkeled, and saw a ton of ocean life, such as eels, sea turtles, fish of all sorts of sizes and colors, and even saw a huge sea lion and shark. The island was very beautiful with large canyons, waterfalls, and even a rainforest. I also have to say that I probably saw close to 100 rainbows during my stay in Kauai.
The weather in Hawaii was always warm and sunny, and even when we went out to eat; the restaurants had no windows or doors allowing us to enjoy that beautiful weather day and night. It was the same thing at the hotel we stayed at. There were no main doors to the lobby; it was just a big opening with a Koi Pond, birds, and an amazing view of the Pacific Ocean.
The water in Hawaii was just perfect. It was warm and so clear that you could see everything that was in the water. The colorful fish, the rocks, and the coral made the ocean experience so entertaining. I was able to swim, boogie board, and even surf all day long.
I had such a great time when I went to Hawaii with my family! It was a trip of a lifetime, where I was able to experience things I don’t ever see in Michigan!