It Hurts! | Teen Ink

It Hurts!

By swim4ever SILVER, Carol Stream, Illinois
swim4ever SILVER, Carol Stream, Illinois

"you can throw in the towel or you can use it to wipe the sweat off your face"
"no one ever drown in their own sweat"

I get up and turn over get out of bed I feel the pain shoot up through my legs I scream swears to myself because it hurts that bad. I get a drink it burns like lava going down my throat. I start to chew a piece of gum and feel this throbbing pain in my head I want to lay down and go to sleep so the pain will cease but I have to go to school. I walked off to school and I have a pain in my ears so bad it feels almost as if a train was right next to me. As I walk through the halls I see my friend talking to her boy I almost cry because my boyfriend friend broke up with me yesterday. I wish the day was over but I have to keep going at least till two forty five then I can lie down on that soft bed that feels just like air. But I have to sit at this computer with an uncomfortable chair and my butt kills and I realize that I am so hungry I could eat anything. Five minutes till lunch I can’t wait.

AlcinoustheXIIth, Cedar Hill, Texas
Thanks :)

"no one ever drown in their own sweat"

Thank You very much this was "the gravy" on top of a heart break a really hard swim break and being sick. Thank You

xenon333 PLATINUM, Billerica, Massachusetts
Very good! It really makes you wonder what, exactly, this pain is. Is the roken heart the sole reason for your ache, or is it just gravy on top of a much meatier pain? Very inspiring, however the grammar needs work. Other than that, fantastic. Keep writing!!! :0)