To Infinity and Beyond | Teen Ink

To Infinity and Beyond

By NatalieB. GOLD, Loudon, Virginia
NatalieB. GOLD, Loudon, Virginia

Make your own lines, and color outside of them.

"What was the universe like before the earth was made?" "Did dinosuars have spots?" "How many shades of white are there?" These are a few questions that are comenly asked but never ansewred. Putting thought into a question like, "Is there a color no one has ever seen?", could really make you think.
In your mind you try to think of a new color, but nothing comes up. So you think harder. A few minutes later, you have a staggering migrane and you are outragesly dizzy.
Some questions will never be ansewred in our lives. Maybe the ansewrs are held in our after lives. Perhaps these ansewrs can never be told to living, breathing people becuase our intelect isn't great enough yet. Perhaps it's becuase we would abuse this knowledge if it was given to us. Maybe society isn't ready for ultimate ansewrs, maybe we have to wonder a little longer.

This was originally a free-write article in my communications class. My teacher thought that it was wonderfull, and I wanted to know what everyone else thought about this. I hope you liked it!!!

julian GOLD said...
julian GOLD, Eugene, Oregon

The goal is not about living forever, the goal is about creating something that can.

You certainly think about things deeply, which is a very important skill to have in life. It would be nice if you would expand upon these ideas further to create an article! I know this was a free-write, but it has great potential! But watch out for spelling errors such as the word answer. They can make great content less striking. Altogether, I like it! If you're into deep thinking and mind changing paradigms, you should check out my article about the universe. Its a bit "out there" but I truly believe in what I say. Check it out if you want!