How do you define | Teen Ink

How do you define

Family is the most important thing in life. It is the one that makes us feel safe and secure to be loved and cared for, It's the one thing that gives us a sense of belonging, love and support It's the one that we can rely on when things are going wrong or when our life seems to be falling apart it's the one thing that we can depend on when everything seems hopeless and the only way out is through, But what if there was no definition? How would we know what family went to us? What if we couldn't even imagine what it meant to have someone love you unconditionally? That's what family is, they love you unconditionally and care about you deeply, They want to spend time with you in make sure your life is as good as possible they want to see you grow up and become a better person than before they want to help you learn grow and develop that's what family mean to me you cannot Define family by its shape or size. It's not something that you can just say, It's something that you can live with. It doesn't mean everything will be perfect, You need to be able to understand the meaning of it. Family is the people you share your life with. They're there for you when you need them the most. That is the true definition of family