Freedom comes with sacrifice | Teen Ink

Freedom comes with sacrifice

By Syedakinza BRONZE, Karachi, Other
Syedakinza BRONZE, Karachi, Other

freedom is basic right of every human for this we have to struggle alot its not a easy task to achieve if we feel ourself bound and we want to get rid lf it so we have to do struggle for it beacuse nothing comes to us easily we have to work hard for anything so if we want freedom in life so we have to do struggle now the point is there must be alots of struggle as like physically , mentally and somtime spritually first we have to decide that what kind of freedom we want after words we choose our stuggle options 

The main thing is that we got freedom with sacrificies if we thought that we got freedom easily so its difficult as their is example of our life we were doing any thing under the supervision of our parents then when we grown up on that time we face alots of difficult time and lots of problems we stuck in every situation which we decide for us by ourselves when the decision goes wrong we stuck and we got exhausted  and start to leave all the things all the decisions which we made in our life but as we were stuck In it so we can't get rid of on that time we thought that when we were with the parents and they took all the decisions of us it was better for us so just one time we got freedom by this situation so then we made ourself for parents but its difficult to complete on that time for freedom without our parents lots of people make the rules for ourself and bound in any kind of situation it is another example that when someone make rules for us and impose on us so have to take a initiative to break these rules and for this we have to lost alots of thing as we giving sacrifice in our life it could be any type of sacrifice in our life as like we lost our potential energy we lost our relations we lost our dignity etc 

for this thing we have to make our decision with strong mind because no one give you any type of help any of courage we have to suffer all things alone in  any stage of life  we got the freedom by constantly struggle it is the oxygen for soul for getting it we have to break the rules and something new in our life without freedom we are as like just in prison we shoul break it and come out of it by this we can take breathe in a fresh air every person has got freedom inside them we have to find it and we have to be bold for represent this because no body gives us justice and no body gives us freedom we have to do by ourself for our right 

shahzada GOLD said...
shahzada GOLD, Karachi, Other

Readers are Leaders

it's a worth reading article keep it up.

AmeenaBakhtZada2025 PLATINUM, Karachi, Other
A worthfull piece of writing 💯

I am proud of you Kinza Hashmi 💗