Junk food | Teen Ink

Junk food

Junk food is an artificial food that makes the body lose and unfit. we need to understand why should we avoid junk food? First of all, junk food is an unhygienic food that could spoil your body within a year. if you are used to having a lot. since it is made completely artificial flavors and artificial sauces are put on them. which make causes esophagus spoliation makes your digestive system harmful and you could see problems of indigestion. since it is completely unhygienic and unhealthy food we ought to avoid as much as we could. so that we could be mentally and physically fit. we feel tired after little bit working reason is we do not think about of healthy and hygienic food that’s why we are following a lot of diseases. despite having that we are eating and making our own lifeless and weak. people prefer to eat outside and do dining outside rather than make food at home. since we have to work an entire day that’s why we feel exhausted and weak that’s due to this people prefer to eat outside rather than at home. but we do not think about what are we being eaten? which are being eaten it is completely unhealthy and unhygienic. since it could make you more unfit and unhealthy. people will not be able to maintain their body because it is like a poison which makes your body gradually lose and weak it makes your body's cholesterol level increase which makes causes heart attack. but people are still unaware of this thing.  It has rather increased in spite of watching, looking at people's examples and they are surviving. It is my honest opinion about this we should avoid as much as we could. As it is a fake and artificial food.