Fiction Or Fictious | Teen Ink

Fiction Or Fictious

By sus_07 SILVER, New Delhi, Other
sus_07 SILVER, New Delhi, Other

“I could easily forgive his pride, if he had not mortified mine.”

We live in a world surrounded by fantasy and fiction, whether it’s a three-year-old reading about a princess saved by an almighty prince, a twelve-year-old reading the Voldemort’s defeat or a 30-year-old reading The Kite Runner. We all have this contemplation of an adventures, happening, marvelous universe but question yourself, are you intrigued by the idea of that universe or the protagonist’s amazing life. In my opinion, not one of us is capable of surviving what these characters go though in a fictional story, we are intrigued by the prodigious life these characters have.

Question yourself again, are you capable of surviving the marvel universe as Thor or the wizarding world as harry potter? We picture ourselves as the protagonist in the fictional universe, it’s the human nature to associate ourselves with the strongest person. I am a simp for fantasy and fiction. One of my favorite novels of all time is an old English classic, Pride and Prejudice. Living in the 21st century, I will never be able to survive the prejudice Elizabeth faced but am I am truly fascinated by Elizabeth’s life changing storyline. Harry was vigilant enough to sacrifice himself for his friends, in fact, Stefan Salvatore, in the vampire diaries faced the most excoriating death by burning in hellfire just so his brother could live at his chance of redemption. All fictional characters in history have faced more pain and suffering than we can imagine. From Vampires to wizards to hurtful romances and broken friendships. All of them lived through it, that is what made us fall for them.

“An imagination is always better than reality but suffering the reality eventually makes it better than the imagination”

Find the difference between what enchants you and what doesn’t, whether a complete ‘fiction’ is what you desire or a ‘fictious’ life!

This is a self dedicated piece. This specific topic is very controversial and hasn't been discussed yet.  this specific topic came to me at a very unexpected time and before writing this, I debated upon it in my head. As pecuiler as it sounds, after you read it, you will get what i mean. What do you think is better. A Fantasy World AKA Fiction or A Fantasy-like world AKA Fictious. Question Yourself first, find the answer in this article. 

tatva_patel said...
tatva_patel, New Delhi, Other
Amazing work miss