German Engineering is the Best | Teen Ink

German Engineering is the Best

November 19, 2019
By Bramlett BRONZE, Thornton, Colorado
Bramlett BRONZE, Thornton, Colorado
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Every German manufacturer has thought of the buyer's needs to the adequate amount and built it to the most renowned. Let us say a calm drive is what the consumer wants, a car that is solely on comfort go with Mercedes; they are exceeding in the driver's support. The first thing most people think of a luxury car is a Mercedes, and that is because they started in 1901 and have been the greatest in luxury since.

Maybe some excitement in a drive is preferable and do not want comfort solely, and want more of a mix of sport and luxury, Audi is the best in its class. Audi is a simple mix of what BMW and Mercedes are doing best.

BMW is known for its dynamic road handling giving the consumer their best bet in a sporty drive with their well known M series for dominating tracks. The last german manufacture is Porsche; it falls in the final category of performance, no cutting corners with them. Known for its intricate design and its total care for the driver.

Audi is a known car leading in the luxury/sports car title with now 1.9 million global car sales; not only are they dominating the market, but they are reaching the top of all charts. Consumers are raising Audis as the top of the line for whatever they need with multiple classes to not break the bank.

Audi has also gone electric, which means it is now competing with tesla another highly rated car. Telsa is eco-friendly with its all-electric Models, but so is Audi. The Germans understand the batteries made in tesla, And how the components used are doing more harm than good, which Audi and BMW electric car models are making less harmful.

Tesla is known to be 10years ahead of all other cars on the market, but most german vehicles were already in this leap forward of engineering, which makes them leading the industry.

Porsche has also done amazing things by taking the driver and making them feel in control of the car. With there gt2 rs model setting a new track record of 6:40.3 at the Nurburgring ring in Germany, one of the most intense tracks out there with blind corners and insane level changes are known to be one of the most dangerous courses in the world.

Ford is one of the best selling cars in America due to it being American. Fords standing point is that their Ford GT (Ford's supercar) has 10 million lines of code more than a commercial airplane which is amazing go Ford but what you do not know is that Porsche made a consumer-based sedan the same year with 100million lines of codes that are 10x the amount of Ford.

German cars got a bad rep. Everyone thinks they are expensive to repair and not reliable. They were found more reliable than most cars on the market. The only difference is that other brands have small repairs more often, and german engineers have the same fix but spread out a much longer time with a higher cost to repair it.