When His School Backpack Got Stolen | Teen Ink

When His School Backpack Got Stolen

November 2, 2018
By Anonymous

She went to her car and was shocked about how her car got broke in and his school backpack was stolen. She hastily ran through the supermarket and talked to the managers. She told the managers that her car was broke in and his school backpack was stolen. The managers told her to call the police so then she did, but the police told her that in order to find the thief they would have to use an online search to see if the iPad was turned on. Then she went to pick up him after his Chinese school. When she told him about the situation about her car got broke in, he went crazy. She went to talk to his dad about this, and his dad immediately informed the school teachers about how his school backpack was stolen at the supermarket. The school teachers then told them it was fine, and felt sorry for him. They said they would give him new copies of the homework assignment, a new binder, and they would give him a school iPad. During that night, he couldn’t really do anything but just do homework from his after school classes. When he was about to sleep, he then thought to himself, what is going to happen in school tomorrow?


The author's comments:

This is a real event.