THE DARK NIGHT | Teen Ink

THE DARK NIGHT

By UNKNOWN13WRITER, Dehradun, Other
UNKNOWN13WRITER, Dehradun, Other

Author's note:

It is a murder mystery fanfiction

my first time writing a story

Jiselle was 16 years old, and today was her birthday. Everyone described her as a "kind" girl who is well-respected. She had long, dark hair, average height, and quite a normal face. She lived an everyday life as a cashier, but there was another side to her ………….PRESENT

Jiselle(POV)

It was raining outside, which was nice. This season was my favourite time of the year, but I did not like what it always came with: MY BIRTHDAY. So, to celebrate my birthday, I decided to do one of my favourite rainy day pastime activities: "peruse" the next

Jiselle noticed a woman of average height 

Perfect; pray for tonight," said Jiselle. Muffled screams could be heard from Jiselle's house.

SCREAMS

Muffled screams could be heard from Jiselle's house.Some of Jiselle or the woman. After a while, the screams could not be heard, and the lingering sound of water could be heard. Jiselle washed her bloodied hands and the blood-splattered knife.

Two years ago

In San Francisco

Officer: She escaped again

Explanation;Jiselle was a psycho murdrer that enjoyed 

Two years ago

In San Francisco

Officer: She escaped again

Two years ago

In San Francisco

Officer: She escaped again

Explanation;Jiselle was a psycho murdrer that enjoyed vv

Two years ago

In San Francisco

Officer: She escaped again

Explanation;Jiselle was a psycho murdrer that enjoyed Killing people, and she was the most wanted criminal. The unique thing about her style of killing was that before she killed her victims, she slashed their bodies sideways before completely killing them, and of course, she has escaped jail five times, People say if she were a police officer, she could have caught the wittiest of the criminals .