Matchmaker's Mansion | Teen Ink

Matchmaker's Mansion

By Hope_Princess BRONZE, Hebron, New Hampshire
Hope_Princess BRONZE, Hebron, New Hampshire

"Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible."

Summary:

When Asha takes her first step inside the Matchmaker’s Mansion she had intended to find someone to take the place of her ex-boyfriend that had broken her heart…
But instead she was thrown into the arms of the mysterious Shay who makes her promise never to love him.
It all started with the first question of the Matchmaker’s Quiz: “Would you be willing to die for the person you loved?”
What will her answer be?

Hope_Princess

Matchmaker's Mansion

Soo good. i was very impressed with the colorful language. i just wish i knew who was who :( so sad

FallenAngel1 SILVER, Chula Vista, California

"Good Night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that i shall say good night till it be morrow."-Romeo and Juliet act II scene II, William Shakespeare
"What's In a name? That which we call a rosse by any other name would smell as sweet."-Romeo

This is really good, its very descriptive. No, i could not know which one it was because of the kiss but i think that the last one was the one that didn't want to talk to her when she first arrived at the mansion. This is very good, please keep it up.

Thanks so much! I'll be sure to post the next chapter soon...and I'll post a comment on one of your works too! I'm sure it's not mediocre. Everyone has a unique style that makes it their own. :-)

This is really good, it has a great hook. I mean a 17 year old girl goes to a matchmaker to find true love, that's a new one. It's very interesting so far. Could you read some of my work? You don't have to. It's mediocre or i think it is. But i would like another write to read it. But please keep it up, i am anxious to see what happens to Asha and who that third potential match is.   :-) :-) 

Thanks so much!

I really wanted to create a story that's never been heard of before. So I'm really happy it's different. :-D

Sure, I'll read your stuff. Be sure to remind me though. ^_^

Thanks again for reading!

RRRRR BRONZE said...
RRRRR BRONZE, Orrville, Ohio
1 article 1 photo 83 comments

"Education is when you read the fine print. Experience is when you don't."- Pete Seeger

"I didn't quit because I wasn't strong enough to live through it, i stopped because i was strong enough to move on." -Unknown

This is really good!!! the plot is really different, and the characters are really amusing. Keep it up! Read some of my stuff when it comes out?