Ashes & Wine | Teen Ink

Ashes & Wine

January 2, 2011
By SimplyMe17, Quezon City, Other
SimplyMe17, Quezon City, Other
0 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"No life is a waste. The only time we waste is the time we spend thinking we are alone."

"It hurts to know you'll never remember the things I'll never forget."

"Where words fail, music speaks."


Summary:

She's had enough. She's done with all the heartaches. She never thought that freshmen year in high school would cause her to break down. Now this sophomore year, she built a wall of steel around her heart. She plans to avoid all things that would cause her heartaches. Meaning: POPULARITY AND BOYS. But with her popular twin sister, how can she? Will the past repeat itself? Or will she finally be able to experience smooth sailing in sophomore year?


Bree S.

Ashes & Wine


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 2 comments.


on Oct. 19 2011 at 8:54 pm
DEROSSETT BRONZE, Hampton, Virginia
1 article 0 photos 33 comments

Favorite Quote:
“One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it’s worth watching.”

“Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today”

I totally agree!!!!!!!!

FIGHT THE POWER:):)

Also WRITE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


trblue GOLD said...
on Jan. 9 2011 at 12:34 am
trblue GOLD, Richmond, Virginia
14 articles 7 photos 141 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Too often we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown. It only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother@#?!&* upside the head. "

i love it and wish it could go on and on, but it dosent.

and use tab if u can.

and if Mina kick one of thoes boys a** more power to her.