The villian is.. Love? | Teen Ink

The villian is.. Love?

October 18, 2023
By Finn_theLazy, Hamilton, Montana
More by this author
Finn_theLazy, Hamilton, Montana
0 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Author's note:

I like books. Books are good :)

The author's comments:

I apologize in advance if I forget to update, I'm also updating this to wattpad if you wish to look at it again for some reason. 

The villain in this story is not quite like other villains. Typical villains one might say, This villain is special for one reason. This villain is madly in love with the hero. So far, One might say he was crazy for the hero's love. We will call the villain by his name, Samuel Optism. The hero, for his safety, We will use a different name. His name shall be Lorence Turn. Now, for the story…

Samuel was a villain. Samuel hated all those who even dared to talk down to him, except for one; Lorence. He loved the sound of Lorence’s voice even if it was speaking words he hated. Unfortunately, Lorence was the hero. But, Samuel was willing to do anything to get Lorence to love him. One of his plans wa-

“Sir?” A voice asked. 

“What” Samuel said in a fit. 

“Um, your plan to take the bank, are we still doing that? Or do you plan on writing in your journal?” The voice said.

“It is not a journal! It is my book! The book of my life! Don’t ever let me catch you calling it a journal again Lewis!” Samuel said in an incompetent tone. 

“Sorry sir, but are we still doing our plan?” Lewis said hurtfully

“Yes we are. Nosey Lewis,” Samuel said, ignorant. 

Lewis scoffed and walked away.

Samuel got up, saved his work and exited google docs.

“Alright, game time,” Samuel said, fixing up his coat. 

Samuel walked up into his bathroom to wash himself. He looked into the mirror and grinned at his reflection. He grabbed his chin and rubbed it.

Bad habit gotta stop.  He released his chin.

 He looked at himself again. He grabbed his comb and fixed his long black hair into a half up, half down style. Lewis banged on the door. 

“Hurry up boss!” Lewis said, muffled. 

“Fine,” Samuel scoffed. 

He opened the door and looked down at the 5’8  sized man. 

“I got the car fixed, sir,” Lewis said happily. 

“Good,” Samuel said and walked away to the garage. 

Lewis smiled to himself and walked behind Samuel. 

“Lewis you're driving this time,” Samuel ridiculed. 

Lewis quickly hopped into the Black Honda CR-V. Samuel went to the other side and bent down to get into his seat. Once he sat down, he said to Lewis

“Remind me to get a bigger car… By me, I mean you,” He said without even glancing down at him. Lewis gave a small smile.

“What are you smiling about,” Samuel stared at him. 

Lewis looked back into his eyes with his gray eyes. “Nothing, sir,” was all that was said in 5 minutes. 

“Just drive Lewis,” Samuel said, leaning back and  lighting a cigarette. 

“Yes, sir,” Lewis said again smiling. 

Lewis liked when they both had that little awkward eye contact. Sam always looked like he was going to take a chance on Lewis, But, Lewis always knew that Sam was never going to, he was too in love with Lorence. Lewis knew that but, still he could never get rid of his feelings. Lewis turned the key and the car engine started to roar. Samuel gave a little chuckle. Lewis felt his heart flutter. 

Sam looked down at Lewis and smiled. He knew that Lewis had these feelings for him, as a matter of fact he loved to toy with his feelings. Sam hit the garage door opener and Lewis backed up. 

“We’re stopping at the coffee shop downtown before we hit the bank,” Sam said, crossing his legs. 

“Okay, sir,” Lewis said. 

Sam looked out the window while Lewis was looking at him. 

“I’m glad I get to be your assistant,” He thought out loud. 

“Why?” Sam asked, looking back at his assistant. 

Lewis looked at him in confusion. 

“You said,’ I’m glad I get to be your assistant’ Why?” Sam said again. 

“Oh, I didn’t mean to say that out loud. Forget that, sir,” Lewis said looking back at the road. 

“No, what did you mean by that?” Sam asked in a whimsical tone. 

“I’m glad I work for someone who knows what they're doing,” Lewis lied. 

“Oh, glad you feel that way,” Sam said looking back out the window. 

The rest of the ride was coarse and cold between the two. Lewis quickly pulled into the shop. By the time he stopped Sam was already at the coffee shop door. Sam waited for Lewis to get out and at the door. Sam burst open the door and walked in. 

“Sam, how many times do we have to tell you not to open the door so harshly,” An old lady wrinkled at the two. 

“Granny momo, How many Times do I have to tell you that you make the best ristrettos?” Sam asked, walking in a playful way towards Granny.  

Sam always did that whenever he knew he was in trouble. Granny smiled. 

“Hey, granny, how old are you now?” Lewis asked, shutting the door. 

“Don’t you know It’s rude to ask a lady’s age?” She cackled, her age cracking through her voice. 

“Right, sorry ma’am,” Lewis murmured. 

“Forget about him, what about my ristretto,” Sam says this time impatiently. 

“You are just like a child. Impatient and exploring his actions,” Granny says while heading back to the counter. 

Sam smiled brightly and shoved his hands into his pockets. She was right, he is exactly like a child. Seeing what can get him closer to Lorence.

The man stood in the alleyway covered in blood. He looked down at his recent victim, a man around his early 20’s. From what the man knew his name was ‘Lewis’. 

A man close to him. No one gets to be near him. No one. He belongs to me. He owes me. I’ve protected him this long, why hasn’t he shown himself? Who has upsetted him so much he can’t bear to face me anymore? It’s alright. Calm yourself down, remember those cameras. Yes, the cameras. The man opened his phone. Four screens showed one bedroom, one kitchen, one bathroom, and one living room. The fifth one was still black. How did he find it? How? How? How? It’s fine, I’ll go unblock it on my watch tonight.

 The man walked away from the bloody scene, leaving bloody footprints.

“Hey, Lewis answered me,” Sam said, waving a hand in front of Lewis’s face. 

 “Huh?” Lewis looked at sam. 

“I said, do you want anything?” Sam amused.

“Oh, I’ll take a frappuccino,” Lewis said, zooming out. 

“God, you're basic. You know what, He’ll be taking the same as me,” Sam spoke sharply. 

Lewis rolled his eyes. 

“Alrightly,” the lady said, camouflaged by the giant steamer machine. 

Sam took a seat near the door, Lewis followed in pursuit. 

“So what’s the plan?” Lewis asked after a period of painful silence. 

“What plan?” Sam said uninterested. 

“You're kidding me, right?” Lewis restrained his bitter tone. 

“No,” Sam said, leaning more forward towards Lewis. 

Lewis quickly backed away from the sudden move, leaving him flustered. 

Sam chuckled and leaned even more closer, lifting Lewis’s chin ever so slightly. 

“What, why so shy?” Sam teased. 

Lewis smacked Sam’s hand away from his face, crossed his hands, and scoffed. 

Sam leaned back and laughed childishly. 

“Did.. you.. see your.. face?” Sam heavily breathed between words 

“Immature Brat,” Lewis scoffed. 

“Arrogant assistant,” Sam calmed down enough.

“Lousy Villain,” Lewis smirked. 

“Disappointment,” Sam leaned in. 

“Daddy issues,” Lewis irked. 

“At least I don’t need makeup,” Sam smiled kindly back.

Lewis scoffed, ”At least I don’t spend hours drooling over some guy I hardly know.”

They both were quiet until both of their coffee’s were done. 

“Thank you granny,” Lewis shot her a quick but friendly smile. 

“Anytime dear,” Granny smiled back. 

By the time Lewis put a straw into his cup, Sam was already halfway out the door. 

“Sam, wait for me,” Lewis shouted. 

Sam either didn’t hear or did not want to. Lewis scoffed and ran out the door after him. 

“You can’t just throw a fit because I have a good point,” Lewis yelled after him. 

Lewis walked into the car but Sam wasn’t there. 

“Sam?”Lewis asked, walking around quietly. 

Lewis saw a figure staring at him from down an alley. 

“Sam?” He called out to the figure. 

Dang, probably shouldn’t have done that. 

The figure stood even stiller than before, if possible. 

Lewis rolled his eyes and walked towards it. 

“Okay, fine I'll take it back. You don’t spend hours drooling over..Whatever his name is,” Lewis paused just in case this wasn't sam. 

The figure was still silent. 

"Hey you know it's rude not to ans-" Lewis got cut off. 

The figure moved. The figure moved fast. Since Lewis couldn't react in time he got stabbed. In the throat.

“Lewis? Where are you?” Sam called, shutting the bathroom door. 

He looked back at granny. 

“Hey gran, did you see where Lewis went?” Sam asked Granny.

“Why he just ran out the door calling for you,” Granny said pointing towards the door.  

“Okay, Thanks gran,” Sam said, waving his hand and exiting the coffee shop. 

“Lewis, where are you,” Sam yelled. 

“This is a boring joke,” Sam scoffed. 

“Sam?” A quiet voice called. 

Sam looked down at where the voice came from. 

“Lewis,” He said breathlessly. 

Sam ran to the alley to arrive at a horrific scene. Blood painted the walls as in, sick art, Bloody footprints left the scene. Sam knelt down to Lewis despite the blood oozing out of his neck and chest. 

“I thought you hated getting your clothes dirty,” Lewis breathly said. 

“It doesn’t matter at the moment,” Sam whispered. 

“Tell me who did this,” Sam asked in his normal tone. 

“It doesn’t matter at the moment,” Lewis whispered

Lewis smiled, reaching his hand out for Sam's cheek. Sam quickly grabbed his hand and placed it onto his cheek. 

“Yes, It does,” Sam said, looking down at Lewis with eyes of concern. 

Lewis rubbed his thumb against Sam’s cheek. 

“You're so warm,” Lewis muttered. 

“Just please tell me,” Sam had to restrain himself from yelling

“No,” Lewis smiled

“Why?” Sam asked, holding Lewis’s hand closer to his face. 

“You’ll..end up a monst..er,” Lewis breathed heavily, tilting his head.

“Lewis stick with me, Remember eyes on me,” Sam said, refocusing his head. 

“Just like mount. Fuji,” Lewis muttered under his breath, closing his eyes. 

“Lewis,” Sam said, shaking his friend's head slightly. 

 “Lewis?” Sam asked this time louder. 

Sam held his friend's body closer to him. 

“No, why Lewis?” Sam sobbed into Lewis’s chest. 

“Oh my,” A voice behind him said. 

Sam whirled around, ready to kill whoever it was, he only relaxed when he saw it was granny. 

“Is that Lewis?” Granny asked. 

Sam nodded his head and went back to his friend's chest. 

“I’ll call the police,” Granny said, taking out her phone.

“No need,” Sam muttered, standing up carrying Lewis in his arms. 

Granny looked confused. 

“Why, This is a murder, they shou-,” Granny was interrupted by Sam

“Don’t you understand what I am?”Sam stared her down. 

“I’m a villain, you should run,” Sam said looking once again to his friend.

“But I don’t fear you, why should I?” Granny said, her oldness showing through her voice once again. 

Sam looked at her and muttered a word she couldn’t understand. Pain shot through her back. Granny fell to her knees and started to writhe on the ground.  

“What have you done? What have you done to me?” Granny shrieked. 

“I simply sewed your spine out straight. I told you to run,"Sam walked away.

“Lewis wouldn’t be proud of this,” Granny yelled once more. 

Sam looked at her and muttered another word. Granny thrashed around trying to scream but, feeling unable to. She looked down at her mouth to find it sewn shut with metal wires. She tried screaming, but with her mouth being sewn shut she couldn’t. 

“I know, that’s why I'm doing this,” Sam said, turning to the car.

Sam gently set Lewis down in the passenger seat and turned on the seat warmer to low. 

“I guess I can drive, since you're so lazy too,” Sam said smiling as tears poured out of his eyes. 

“You want me to shut the door for you too?” Sam said facing away.

“Of course you do, you deserve special attention since you're so needy,” Sam laughed, closing the door. 

Sam walked behind the car, opened the driver's door and sat. He looked over at Lewis, who was pale and bloody. 

“God, I’m sorry. I’m so sorry,” Sam repeated, repeating, and repeating himself. 

Sam grabbed Lewis’s right arm and held him close. 

“It’s okay, I’ll protect you now. It’s okay,” Sam whispered into Lewis’s ear. 

He then kissed Lewis on the head and set him back. 

“Ok,” Sam sighed. 

Sam turned the key into the emission and the car roared in return. 

Once they got home, Sam started a bath for both of them. 

“Come on let’s get you some pajamas,” Sam smiled softly at Lewis

Lewis still had his blank expression.

Sam went into Lewis’s closet.

“All your pajamas suck,” Sam turned to Lewis who was laying in Sam’s bed, ”Good thing I have just the pair for you,” 

He turned to his closet and pulled out some satin tank top with a matching pair of shorts. 

“I haven’t worn this in forever,” He smiled

“Hope you don’t mind if I changed,” He laughed to himself 

He skillfully took off his shirt and pants and replaced them with his regular white-tee and some christmas sweatpants with little gingerbread men fighting all over.

He walked over to Lewis, and took off Lewis’s shirt. 

Lewis’s skin was now even paler. 

“Let’s get you cleaned up,” Sam murmured. 

Sam walked into the bathroom, He turned on the sink, he roughly splashed water onto the shirt and walked back. 

“Now, It’ll just be a moment,” Sam sighed.

He cleaned up all the blood that had stained his neck slightly. 

“ A snitch, it needs a stitch,” Sam muttered. 

Metal wire from Sam’s fingertips went to Lewis's neck and sewn itself onto the cut. 

“Good,” Sam whispered, leaning down. 

Sam kissed Lewis’s neck lightly, Leaving slight bruises. Sam looked up at Lewis. Still the same blank expression. 

“God, Make some kind of face, you piece of poop,” He yelled. 

“I help you, and you make no comment, no expression, nothing,” He shrieked. 

Sam backed himself up to a wall and slid down, curling himself into a ball. 

“I’m sorry, I’m so sorry, Please forgive me” He said repeating himself over, over, and over. 

Sam started to hyperventilate and shake until he heard a breath. 

“Lewis?” Sam called out.  

Same quickly got up and walked himself over to lewis. 

“Thank you, thank you so much,” Sam cried, rushing himself into Lewis’s neck.

After a few moments, Sam got up, shut off the bath, and drained the tub. 

He got up on the bed again. He shifted Lewis until he was in a sleeping position facing Sam. Sam gently played with Lewis’s brown hair, then put his arm around Lewis. 

“Goodnight Lewis,” Sam smiled and closed his eyes.

That dang Lewis. Why him? Why not me? I’m better suited. I killed him, why does he still care about him? I should be with him. Why does he still care about him? Why is he acting like this? The man’s hand went to his hair. 

No, I’m meeting him tomorrow anyways. He sighed out loud. He quickly put his hands on his mouth and again looked at the room out of the creek of the door. He watched as Sam rushed over to Lewis's body and cling to it.

 Damn  you Lewis, damn you, damn everything you have ever loved to this point, damn everything about you lewis. The man waited until the lights were out and got out of his hiding spot. 

“Screw you,” He said, shoving Lewis to the ground. 

He crawled onto the bed next to Sam. He softly smiled.

“Tomorrow, my love, tomorrow,” He said one last time, before falling asleep.

Why is Lewis on the ground? Why did that man shove him? Why did that man say screw you? Was he talking to Lewis? Is he the man who killed, no, harmed him? A thousand thoughts rushed through Sam’s mind at 100 mph.

 Let’s just get Lewis back up here for starters. 

Sam went to move to go for Lewis, but felt something in front of him. Who’s there? did they feel me move? God, please help me Lewis, if you can hear me, Please help me. He heard the figure in front of him shuffle and put their arm around him. Sam got angry at this very moment.

 I won’t do anything. I need to stay calm. Don’t attack. Sam stiffened his body. The man started to rub his arm.

“Why so stiff?” The man said 

Wait. no. It can’t be. Lorence?

The man chuckled,”Oh if you were awake,”

Good he doesn’t think i'm awake. Keep him thinking this way.

The man shifted his head. 

“Maybe, I'll treat you,” Lorence said, getting on top of him. 

No. No. Please, no. No. 

He chuckled in Sam’s ear,”Not yet.”

He got off Sam, kicked Lewis and walked out the room. Sam quickly got up and grabbed Lewis. 

“Lewis?” Sam asked. 

Lewis groaned. 

“Lewis?” Sam mused

Sam wasn’t going crazy right? He heard that out of Lewis, right? That man isn’t back? 

Lewis groaned again. Shifting his head. 

No he wasn’t going crazy. Lewis is okay. 

He put Lewis in his chest. 

“Thank you,” Sam said. 

 Sam held him closer. 

Lewis had a special power, He never told anyone else. He could resurrect. Only himself. With injuries like what he had prior to when Sam stitched him, he would die over ,over , and over again for the same injury.

Sam picked up lewis. 

“I know you’ll be awake soon, i’ll take you somewhere safe I promise,” Sam whispered, suddenly aware of the man,..no…Lorence. 

Sam set down Lewis and opened the least squeaky window. Sam paused for a moment to recall his memories.

 He and Lewis did something similar to this, except they had a pool to land on underneath.  He could make it. It is  only the second floor. 

He heard a door open. It was now or face Lorence. Sam in one swoop picked up Lewis and jumped.

Sam landed with a loud thud. Sam winced at the slight pain in his ankle 

Not now, I need to get Lewis somewhere safe. 

Sam quickly scanned the area for anything that seemed like a threat. 

“Sam?” A voice inside yelled.

Sam, not wanting to meet Lorence face-to-face, ran. Before long, Sam’s side started to seer in pain. 

Not now, focus on Lewis. Focus. FOCUS.

An arm grabbed Sam’s shoulder. Sam quickly halted to a stop and checked Lewis. 

“You okay?” Sam said, looking into Lewis’s eyes. 

Lewis groaned in response. Sam quickly looked around and found an old train house. 

Good spot

“It won’t be long, don't worry,” Sam rushed to the train house. 

Sam laid Lewis down on the nearest bench. 

“Hey, hey, look at me,” Sam said focusing Lewis’s head to look at him

Lewis’s eyes fluttered open, but stayed at a steady halfway down eyelids. 

“How? I thought you were dead,so did…” Sam paused. 

“Lorence,” Lewis said after Sam’s pause. 

“Lorence? Lorence did this to you? How? Why?” Sam going 100mph

“Do I look like I know?” He groaned, trying to sit up straight. 

Sam smiled softly at Lewis. Same old Lewis. 

“How are you even alive right now?” Sam scorned 

“Yowch, I just came back and you ask all these questions,” Lewis mused

Sam tightened his grip on Lewis’s arm

“Lewis,” Sam warned

“Fine, It’s like your ability. I can resurrect. But only me, make sense?” Lewis smiled. 

Sam’s mouth opened partially. 

“When? Why didn’t you tell me?” Sam worried. 

“You totally missed me,” Lewis said, laying back down.| 

Dang right I did,” Sam scoffed. 

Lewis covered his eyes with his arm and smirked. Sam was starting to get annoyed.

“So, you're saying I can basically kill you and you come back? Like William afton?” Sam said, mentally laughing at his reference.

“Don’t compare me to him,” Lewis chuckled. 

Why is my heart beating so hard? I command you to stop. Stop, STOP.

Sam returned to his worried face. Lewis laughed, covering his mouth with his hand. 

Why? These Feelings..they were for Lorence.. But, why him? 

“Although it is a yes, you can. But, I still feel the pain, so please don’t,” Lewis got himself to stop laughing.

It has to be a mother instinct. It has to. Right?

Lewis looked at the pajama set on him. 

“What’s with the top?” Lewis said blankly

“Oh, I grabbed a set I wouldn’t miss, it’s old as you can probably tell,” Sam laughed to himself.

“I don’t like it,” Lewis blankly said and started to look around. 

Sam took off his shirt and gave it to lewis. 

“Here,” He bluntly gave the shirt to him. 

Lewis’s face turned a shade of pink. Sam just laughed. 

“Fine. You need a shirt now,” Lewis said, quickly putting on Sam’s shirt. 

“No, I think I'll advertise it more, just for you,” Sam smiled and got up. 

Sam was built but, more on the side of ‘casually working out ever so often that I now have a good figure’ way. 

Lewis scoffed, crossing his arms and legs in disappointment. 

“So what’s the plan about Lorence?” Lewis glared

“What’s with you being bratty?” Sam returned the glare. 

“Your momma,” Lewis smirked. 

“Keep my mom’s name out of your mouth,” Sam warned. 

“You know your mom’s name is Kimberly, right?” Lewis glared again.

“What,” Sam looked at Lewis confused. 

“Your mom’s name is not mom. It’s Kimberly, Kim for short,” Lewis stated. 

How stupid is Sam? 

“Oh,” Sam scratched the sudden itch on his neck.

“What do you mean ‘oh’?” Lewis said, now more confused 

“Change to topic buddy,” Sam scoffed slightly 

“Okay, What’s with Lorence and what are we going to do about him?” Lewis laughed softly at Sam’s reaction.

“Don’t know what's up with him, But, I plan on leaving this stupid town,” Sam said leaning against the wall. 

“So we are avoiding him? That’s stupid, we face the hero, like in every story?” Lewis hinted at Sam as if he was stupid. 

Sam closed the distance between them fast. 

“Tease me more. I dare you,” Sam irked. 

Lewis got red but still kept his attitude.

“Dare accepted,” Lewis leaned

Shoot, too close.

This time it wasn’t Lewis who backed away, it was sam.



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.