SuperNOVA | Teen Ink

SuperNOVA

By Timekeeper DIAMOND, Cary, North Carolina
Timekeeper DIAMOND, Cary, North Carolina

"A guy walks up to me and asks 'What's Punk?'. So I kick over a garbage can and say 'That's punk!'. So he kicks over a garbage can and says 'That's Punk'?, and I say 'No that's trendy'!"- Billie Joe Armstrong, Green Day

Summary:

John Lange was your typical New York detective. At least, that's what he's been told. The only thing Lange can remember is getting caught in a near fatal explosion, and now his ex-wife's employers, an organization known only as Project NOVA, have become his only lifeline. No one's willing to tell the whole truth, and no one can be trusted. NOVA's own operatives have been disappearing, and someone on the outside has been watching Lange for a long, long time.

But before Lange can investigate the secretive Project NOVA, he's going to have to learn the truth about himself. And the secrets John Lange's own mind hides may yet make this case his last!

Frank C.

SuperNOVA

Chapter Nine, "Last One Out" and Chapter Ten, "You May Say That I'm a Dreamer" have both been submitted and are in the pipeline for approval!

Thank you all for your continued support of the novel. We're now 1/5 of the way through John Lange's journey, and the action is just getting started!

Thank you, hopefully Teen Ink will resolve its technical issues and the story will be back up and running in no time.

Pete23 said...
Oh i cant wait! Im so excited! This story rules!!!!

Tre Jr said...
Fantastic! I

At the very least Chapters 9 and 10 will be going up this weekend, I hope you'll like them.

Chapter Nine, "Last One Out" has been written and will be posted once I can resolve a tecnical problem with TeenInk's submission process.

Thank you, I'm glad you liked the novel (at least, the first fifth or so :) )

asdfads said...
amazing, keep up the good work

I suppose that, because it is my own work, I am able to analyze it on a number of levels and break down every single cliche and trope used. I'm then hyperaware of it, too. Thank you for the comment :)

Self-criticism is good, but realize that this is solid work. Keep it up.

I'd like to offer my apologies to readers that TeenInk did not properly format the chapters and a few of them appear as walls of text...please do not let this discourage you from reading!

Thank you, though I suppose I am my own biggest critic.

I can't wait. The series is excellent.

Internal-Love PLATINUM, Queens, New York

Nothing's black or white, its all just a shade of gray---

TI "Live your Life" ft Rihanna

------will do--------

Thank you for your comment, I'm glad you like it :) Things are just getting started for John and the gang, so be sure to check back for more chapters :)

TI "Live your Life" ft Rihanna

wow, this book is goooooooooood.................

Thanks for your comment! There will be fifty chapters in all.

TBradley said...
This novel is fantastic! I can't wait for the next chapters!!! How many chapters will it be in total?

Thanks for the comment :D

nice book, i am a world-famous book critique and i recommend this to people of age 0-143.