Paris | Teen Ink

Paris

May 16, 2018
By MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey
MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey
678 articles 0 photos 8 comments

 Paris is one of the greatest cities in the world and absolute must see destination for anyone and everyone. Paris has the iconic Eiffel Tower, incredible museums, fantastic food, the towering Arc de Triomphe, Versaille and its gardens, and the amazing little shops with the unique vibes and culture. There is not much that Paris does not have. Unlike other cities in the United States, like New York, Paris does not have a busy vibe. Instead, everybody is much more relaxed and everyone takes their time. 

 Paris is a charming little city that is just beyond stupendous. Although tourists are not highly regarded, Paris has so much to see that the attitude of the locals should and does not affect people from visiting this great city. The Eiffel Tower allows people to go to the top and see the whole city. Paris has famous art museums like the Louvre who are home to the Mona Lisa. Paris has the Arc de Triomphe, which provides fantastic views, Champs-Elysee, which is a great area to see incredible shopping places, and the food is beyond words. Paris has the catacombs, which are underground and hold thousands of real bones, and truly a sight to see. Paris has some of the best ham in the entire world, and really are a must do. Paris has crepes, croissants, steaks, fries, mouth-watering desserts, macaroons, and just so much more. Paris is a place where it is easy to gain a few pounds, just from eating the local food. 

 Even the simplest things, like the roads or the windows are likeable. The streets tend to be narrower and made up of cobblestones, while the windows are thin and tall, just like they are in the movies. 

 Paris is a fantastic city that is perfect for anyone and everyone. There is just so much to see in this charming city, even walking around Paris is fun and enjoyable! Paris also lights up at night, and truly is remarkable to see. A river cruise on the Seine is also amazing, and just most of the things in Paris live up to expectations. The famous churches like Notre Dame and Saint Chapelle are absolute must sees. Paris is definitely the place to be!


The author's comments:

Paris is one of the most charming cities in the world and there is a reason why it is nicknamed the "City of Lights."