Provehito In Altum at Las Vegas | Teen Ink

Provehito In Altum at Las Vegas

I was consumed by pure excitement. The roars of other excited peiople seemmed to surround me. I had always heard abot how much fun Circus Circus was, and yet I had actually been there. My friends had thought it was pitiful since I was livign in Las Vegas anyway, but I ignored them. I was finally there though; mother, father, sister, grandmother, and best friend at my sides. I felt like a child at a candy shop, as I attempted to dart off with reckless abandonment. I ran straight into an older gentleman. Immediately I helped him up, apologized, and awaited the rude remarks which I had so brilliantly earned.

"Oh no, young man, I'm the one at fault. I should have moved." He walked off leaving me bewildered at his hospitality. Soon after the family split up, since my sister saw her favorite game, DDR, and dragged my parents and gradmother off. I found Thomas and myself surronded by euthansia as people of all ages rushed by us. And it was then that my eyes settled upon it. A massive side winding rollercoaster which roared through the entire park, carrying a load of people screaming in delight.

"Dude..."

"I know man. Let's go."

And the two of us darted off,past the floating aroma of popcorn and the sweet smell of cotton candy. My skin tingled, as we ran through the crisp air conditioned building, which was refreshing considering the fact that Las Vegas was in the middle of hell's inferno. we rapidly approached bulks of screaming, which told us we were getting close to our destination. The park was so massive, that it seemed like we had been running a marathon. And yet, we finally found the line to the majestic roller coaster and fotunately the line was short, the reason being that they, in an extremely intelligent move, had there trains which constantly went out one after another, in order to keep the waiting in line to a minimum. What would have been an hour wait to a normal amusement park was merely fifteen minutes for us. We hoped on the roller coaster, and fortunately the line was short, the reason being that they, in an extremely intelligent move, had three trains which constantly went out one after nother, in order to keep the waitnig in line to a minimum. What would have been an hour wait at a normal amusement park was merely fifteen minutes for us. We hoped on the roller coaster, and sat close up to the front, in order to get the most of our ride. Soaring through the park in sheer excitement, it ended up being the best three minutes of our lives. We ended up going on the ride again, and again about twenty times before we left the park, promising to return there sometime soon.