Those Who Don't | Teen Ink

Those Who Don't

By Sherlock05 BRONZE, Littleton, Colorado
Sherlock05 BRONZE, Littleton, Colorado

"love as though you have never been hurt. Dance as though no one is watching. Sing as if no one is listening. Live as though heaven is on earth." - Benedict Cumberbatch

Those who don't listen look up and say what? Those who don’t care aren't the ones who see the bright side to the difficult issues. Those who don’t work are lazy and will not work hard to get to their goal. Those who don’t try don't succeed and they will ask later on in their live “Why?”Those who don’t watch can’t acknowledge what is being taught to them. Those who don't acknowledge their surroundings will fall and weep. Yet those who do listen will understand the concepts and care about their future. Those who care will see the  brighter sides of things. Those who work hard will get the grade they deserve. Those who try, in the end will be satisfied ending up succeeding. Those who analyze and watch what is being taught to them will acknowledge what is being taught to them. Those who acknowledge their surroundings will catch themselves when they fall. Help the ones who are falling and stay up and not get caught up with the wind of other peoples offensive remarks that they speak. Those who don't let the remarks get to them will end up in a Peace World. 

This peice i wrote to inspire the people who think they can't do it. Or the ones who won't try. The ones who try will succed in the end.