Food Addiction | Teen Ink

Food Addiction

By Asia_Monay GOLD, Wilmington, Delaware
Asia_Monay GOLD, Wilmington, Delaware

I am the smallest person I know but size doesn’t matter cause I am very greedy. I enjoy food a lot but i’m a very picky eater. I have a few favorite dishes from different cultures.

I don’t like certain foods like eggs,fish,and cereal I don’t drink milk either. I never liked these foods growing up and I won’t try them now.I’m not your typical eater I guess that’s why i’m so small now. I personally think my appetite is fine cause I enjoy a lot of good foods but maybe they aren’t so healthy. I should choose to eat a little healthier but I have time for that i the future.

My favorite foods are Chicken Fingers, Mozzarella sticks, and Hot Pockets I also love McDonalds. I know some of my eating choices aren’t healthy but who cares blame society. If I had a chance I would probably marry food I just can’t get enough. I enjoy going food shopping because I just love being able to pick out my favorite foods from the store. I like food more than I like people because food won’t never leave your side.

I have had food from different cultures and it’s amazing what you can learn about a culture through its food. I like seafood, italian food, spanish food, and jamaican food and a few others it's just too much to list. I know all the good restaurants to go to that have all these great nationality of foods. Out of those categories of food I named here’s the things I like : crabs, shrimp, pizza, spaghetti, and oxtails. It’s a great thing to try new foods because you may never know what you like until you try it.

I think I could be a food critic but sometimes that’s to the extreme. I have a passion for food that no one would understand. I just wished it would put a few pounds on me.