Bridges | Teen Ink

Bridges

By X-WhiteRose-X GOLD, Brashear, Missouri
X-WhiteRose-X GOLD, Brashear, Missouri

"Everybody is a Genius. But If You Judge a Fish by Its Ability to Climb a Tree, It Will Live Its Whole Life Believing that It is Stupid."

-Albert Einstein

If you burn a bridge it is not impossible to rebuild one, but keep in mind it won't be the same bridge that burned.
If they are willing you can start over with someone you've hurt, you can help rebuild the trust that may have been broke. It may not be as strong a bond as before but at least it is there. It will not be easy and it will not happen in a few days. But when they see how serious you are about fixing the relationship, and they see the persistence you put into it. It may make them realize that you know you made a mistake and want to fix things.

If you are the one who burned a bridge, know it's not the end of the world. There is hope. You can fix a broken relationship it just takes courage, persistence, and time. With time you may even find things that make yourself stronger. Never give up.