I'm lost,please find me | Teen Ink

I'm lost,please find me

By strawberrybailley SILVER, Elizabeth, North Carolina
strawberrybailley SILVER, Elizabeth, North Carolina

Do me wrong once shame on you Do me wrong twice shame on me!

It seems that as time passes by and the world around me changes, I stand here like a deer in headlights,stunned unable to move or grasp the direction I need to move toward. What I’m trying to say is how much things have changed and how lost I’ve gotten in all this mess we call life. I used to be so determined and focused. I was certain on which direction I wanted my life to move in and how far I wanted to go in life. I was certain of the man I loved and how I saw him in my future. As of now I’m not sure of anything and I’m questioning everything about my life and everyone in it. Why? I don’t know. I find myself doubting the love I have for my man, I doubt whether or not I want him in my life, if we have a future or not. How does that happen ? I’m talking about the man I’ve fallen so deeply for,the man I’ve literally given my everything to. That’s how I know something is wrong, I know I’m lost and I just want to be found. My future right now is hazy because I don’t know where I’ll be x amount of years from now. I have two paths in front of me with no idea on which one to take. As I wait to decide my future I find myself in a rut of apathy. Everything I used to love , I’ve abandoned. Why? I’m lost and need to find myself.

These are my thoughts tonight, my mind is riddled with questions and emptiness at the sane time,

I will try(: Thank you, things are definitely looking better though!

BurrThistle GOLD, Jaipur, Other

Write to taste life twice, in the moment and in retrospect

oh okay. Talk to your friends, i do that when i feel down and don't foget to smile. :) :D

I'm 18. It isn't the breakup that im worried about, I feel if it is meant to be it will be. I'm just so lost at the moment on what I want to do with my life. I have lost all determination I used to have and I don't know how to get any of it back.

BurrThistle GOLD, Jaipur, Other

Hi, this article is really nice but ( and don't take this the wrong way) how old are you? If you are a teen, you shouldn't let the prospect breakup get you so down! Cheer up