Out of Place | Teen Ink

Out of Place

December 7, 2012
By Bambi67 SILVER, Chicago, Illinois
Bambi67 SILVER, Chicago, Illinois
9 articles 1 photo 58 comments

Favorite Quote:
remember that the future comes one day at a time.
Dean Acheson


Somehow I feel so insignificant, writing about it, thinking and may be this may have something to do of how people express about me.

I never done anything different, Important in my life.
I always struggle with my feelings, Push away the people I love, Somehow I cry, think and hurt myself,starved myself. some may say I don't appreciate the things I have, But I do..I try to.

I feel so lonely, so different than everyone else, I try to tell myself "that they are things more important than my feelings".--nothing happens--

I want to write, to go to college, to meet people, to travel, to have my own place, A career, to do something greater than me. I'm lazy, Stumble on my words, clumpy. I'm in Love.

I hate to admit that everything that happens, my mistakes, being alone right now, It's all my fault.
I never trusted her, never give her space, and now she stop loving me. I'm gonna lose her and yet again--It's all my fault.

I will always love you, always!

My life is so insignificant, I need to do something. I refuse to lose you.

excuses-I don't know what to do.

I need help-"no, I don't"

I need to change to do something with my life,maybe something she'll be proud of.
I need to find myself, Dream big, make it happen. I need her.

I need you!

I'm sorry for all my mistakes,sorry..I miss you!

To: Mi Pollo
Love, tu Shankla


The author's comments:
Pollo forgive me for all my mistakes, I love you.
I'll show you, just me a chance.
"you never realize what you have until you lose it"

I get it now..