This is Me | Teen Ink

This is Me

By Countrylife4 GOLD, Maine
Countrylife4 GOLD, Maine

"Someday soon we're gonna catch that dream we've been chasing"
"Seven days without a horse makes one weak."
"The worst part of riding is when you dismount."

Insult my clothes, I say, “Okay, thanks for the compliment.”
Insult the way I look, I say, “Thanks for notifying me.”
Mock me and say riding isn’t a sport, and I’ll say,”You say that ’cause you can’t ride.” But before you make fun of my horse, make sure you have “911″ on your speed dial.

I’m the type of girl who laughs and has a big grin on my face when I meet someone new. I’m skinny as everybody says. I have medium long dirty brown hair with natural blonde highlights. I have hazel eyes, and I have my dad’s smile. I am congenial. I am very weird, but I want respect from others as I do to them. I cannot jump rope as good as others, yet I try. I’m a quiet person. I like the type of boy who has a cute face, but a personality that can make me laugh any day. I’m a country girl, trapped in a place that has no room for a thirteen stall barn. I wear skinny jeans, and put my hair in buns. It’s pretty weird but funny when people stare. I eat with my hands, I burp out loud, but its gross when other people do it. I wear t-shirts in the summer, and I love to horseback ride. I’m the type of girl who will have cravings for m&m’s whenever. I’m a pretty cool type of girl. I am Veronica and I am me.

I read an artical on here about someone who wrote about themselves, and I never told anything true about me. So I wrote this about myself. Hope you all enjoy!

Little.Miss said...

Interesting 'about me' excerpt! You and I seem a like in an odd way. It was interesting to read.

Keep writing! :)

Mandiella DIAMOND, Plaistow, New Hampshire

Don't waste time. Start procrastinating now.

Nice job! I quite enjoyed this. It was a refreshing read about somebody just being themself. And I like the same kind of boy you do! :)