My little secret! | Teen Ink

My little secret!

By Malvina SILVER, Cleburne, Texas
Malvina SILVER, Cleburne, Texas

Why love when you aint loved back?

Another poem to express myself To somehow let my thoughts run Another rhyme to free my soul Let's go back to when it begun
What did you see in me? Why did you take the chance? I mean I knew I liked you From that first timid glance
But you had a different story You aren't supposed to look at me Your eyes aren't supposed to Roam my body wantinly
What gave you the idea? What made you think that far? If you wouldn't had asked me We wouldn't be where we are
I wouldn't love you like I do I wouldn't want your kiss I wouldn't even have the words To write all of this
But now I find myself Wondering about back then When you meant nothing to me When we didn't have to pretend
If we had never kissed Would we still want each other? If nothing was ever said Would we still crave one another?
How did you know I would fall For the way you laugh and smile? What made you think that I would approve of such a lifestyle?
What crossed your mind Before our lips met? Where you wondering about How far you could get?
All these questions come to me And I only see one answer That somehow this is meant to be Even though you belong to her
The way we want each other Is so overwhelming The way that I cant sleep Without about you dreaming
The way that you can make me feel Like no other man has before The way you always leave me Wanting you more and more
The way that I cry If I don't hear your sweet voice The way that none of this Was ever my choice
For you mesmerized me With your sweet lips of poison Made me forget everything And throw out any caution
Now I am your slave My heart belongs to you Because you somehow knew That I wanted you Because you somehow knew That I wanted you too!

i have hadd a secret love before and this is howw i felt for himm!