What she did to me!! | Teen Ink

What she did to me!!

April 15, 2010
By Raise_Up PLATINUM, Tomball, Texas
Raise_Up PLATINUM, Tomball, Texas
21 articles 0 photos 103 comments

Favorite Quote:
When i think of you, i end up falling alseep and i dream of you.<-- i wrote that quote
There isnt like looking into your eyes and knowing you will always be there to protect me <3 MADE BY ME ^^i wrote these quotes


I never really told anyone about my past and why it was so screwed up why I always want a boyfriend or someone to be with me.
But when I was 5 my step mom pushed me to the cold wet floor and there was blood stains on the floor also, then she sat on my small back, whipping me hard while my dad was just standing there with his arms crossed just watching with no emotion on his face. I guess they seemed to have guessed I needed that. For all I have done was get suspended for going on the play ground when the bold headed principal told us not to.
But I was screaming on the top of my lungs telling her to stop and to get off my back calling my dad to help but he did nothing and that’s why I lost complete trust in him.
But days past I was in my room with the door locked so that she wouldn’t hit me again. But when I went to daycare then teacher lady threatened to staple my mouth shut and I was under the table crying. So she pulled me up by my ears and almost stapled them but someone walked in. So she didn’t!
And now that I am 15 she promised she wouldn’t hit me again or yell at me for the smallest thing. She yelled at me for not wanted to wear my gym shorts that she picked out. So she through her tantrums and started to throw things across the kitchen. I was in my bathroom with the door locked ready to crawl through the window to leave.
But just this weekend she got all pissed for me breaking my brackets’ and telling my mom. She told me that there were kids out there that are caring and loving and very mature and I wish you were one of those kids, but yet I am the most caring person anyone could imagine and the most loving person ever and I am very mature for my age.
Also she screamed at me to leave her house and as soon as I was about to walk out the door with my phone and laptop in my peace purse my mom calls me and I pressed talk and put the phone in my packet and when I was about to walk out my step monster grabbed me and I started to freak the hell out. I screamed and my little brother walks in with the cutest but saddest face ever. She told me that she wasn’t going to hit me. But yet I felt threaten by her. When she found out my phone was on and that my mom was on the phone she grabbed me and pulled me and grabbed my phone and pressed the off button and just held on to my phone that she didn’t even pay for. My mom was calling my phone off the wall. When she walked out she pressed talked and said lets do this mutually and yet who was the more mature adult in this situation? Me or her? When she walked back into my room, I was sitting on the floor packing my things so that I could leave. She was about to throw my phone but she didn’t. I called my mom backed and I answered in tears running down my face. My make up was running everywhere. When my dad got home I walked outside and just waited for him to walk back out and leave. But keep in mind he doesn’t know that my mom was on the phone the whole drive back to my mom’s house. He started to talk about the issues and how it all started and putting the blame on me knowing very well it was her fault. But out of the blue he asked why I was on the phone with a guy late at night. REALLY!!!!! Change the subject why don’t you father. So I just sat there and I finally just hit the end button and walked out of the car without a word coming out of my mouth. He waited till I was in my house before he left my drive way. My brother was wondering why I was home early and that I was crying. So I told him the whole story about what happened with my step monsters and her vicious bites. He told me was going to kill her. (He didn’t really xD) But he couldn’t believe that she did that and he told me he loved me and he hugged me telling me it was going to be okay. (Which made my day xD).