All the lies she told me | Teen Ink

All the lies she told me

April 6, 2010
By Raise_Up PLATINUM, Tomball, Texas
Raise_Up PLATINUM, Tomball, Texas
21 articles 0 photos 103 comments

Favorite Quote:
When i think of you, i end up falling alseep and i dream of you.<-- i wrote that quote
There isnt like looking into your eyes and knowing you will always be there to protect me <3 MADE BY ME ^^i wrote these quotes


I never really told anyone about my past and why it was so screwed up.
But when I was 5 my step mom pushed me to the cold wet floor, then sitting on my small back, whipping me hard while my dad was just standing there with his arms crossed just watching with no emotion on his face. I guess they seemed to have guessed I needed that. For all I have done was get suspended for going on the play ground when the bold headed principal told us not to.
But I was screaming on the top of my lungs telling her to stop and to get off my back which I thought she broke because she was heavy.
But days past I was in my room with the door locked to that she wouldn’t hit me again.
And now that I am 15 she promised she wouldn’t hit me again or yell at me for the smallest thing. But just this weekend she got all angry for me breaking my brackets’ and telling my mom. She told me that there were kids out there that are caring and loving and I wish you were one of those kids, but yet I am the most caring person anyone could imagine and the most loving person ever.
Also she screamed at me to leave her house and as soon as I was about to walk out the door with my phone and laptop in my peace purse my mom calls me and I pressed talk and put the phone in my packet and when I was about to walk out my step monster grabbed me and I started to freak the hell out. I screamed and my little brother walks in with the cutest but saddest face ever. She told me that she wasn’t going to hit me. But yet I felt threaten by her. When she found out my phone was on and that my mom was on the phone she grabbed me and pulled me and grabbed my phone and pressed the off button and just held on to my phone that she didn’t even pay for. My mom was calling my phone off the wall. When she walked out she pressed talked and said lets do this mutually and yet who was the more mature adult in this situation? Me or her? When she walked back into my room, I was sitting on the floor packing my things so that I could leave. She was about to throw my phone but she didn’t. I called my mom backed and I answered in tears running down my face. My make up was running everywhere. When my dad got home I walked outside and just waited for him to walk back out and leave. But keep in mind he doesn’t know that my mom was on the phone the whole drive back to my mom’s house. He started to talk about the issues and how it all started and putting the blame on me knowing very well it was her fault. But out of the blue he asked why I was on the phone with a guy late at night. REALLY!!!!! Change the subject why don’t you father. So I just sat there and I finally just hit the end button and walked out of the car without a word coming out of my mouth. He waited till I was in my house before he left my drive way. My brother was wondering why I was home early and that I was crying. So I told him the whole story about what happened with my step monsters and her vicious bites. He told me was going to kill her. (He didn’t really xD) But he couldn’t believe that she did that and he told me he loved me and he hugged me telling me it was going to be okay. (Which made my day xD)


The author's comments:
i wanted to get this out there instead of inside all in a ball waiting for they i explode!

Similar Articles

JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This article has 57 comments.


on Mar. 13 2016 at 11:26 am
Konosuke BRONZE, Cupertino, California
1 article 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Let us never negotiate out of fear. But let us never fear to negotiate"
-John F. Kennedy

Wait, isn't that child abuse? Or domestic violence?

on Feb. 14 2012 at 7:37 pm
Musicalartist, Xxxxx, Other
0 articles 0 photos 144 comments
oh my gosh! I am so sorry! Please let me know on one of my stories to talk in the forums if you ever need to! My daddy yells at me a lot too, but i love him. My life is not as bad as yours. But you have ignored that and have turned into a beautiful young writer and I respect you for that! let me know if you every need to talk!

on Oct. 5 2011 at 1:09 pm
NylaBland BRONZE, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
2 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"Don't bring too much of yesterday, into today."

I agree. The story was deep, and tugged at many emotional strings. However the storyline was somewhat muffled as I noticed the errors, more than the actual content. Although, some mistakes were overlooked, this story is touching. And I also can relate.

on Jul. 29 2011 at 4:12 pm
Kelli_2011 DIAMOND, Fillmore, California
88 articles 0 photos 27 comments

Favorite Quote:
this too shall pass

i actually was so in to this that i thought it was an actually story from a book! This is awesome, and i'm sorry that happened to you!!!

on Mar. 20 2011 at 6:09 pm
redpanda26 SILVER, Chevy Chase, Maryland
5 articles 5 photos 51 comments
Wow, I'm really sorry this happened, it was really brave of you to write this. 

harvard said...
on Jan. 26 2011 at 8:48 am
you are so brave thanks for sharing! i wouldnt have donr it but now you have inspired me to do something like this. its just to bad that it took all that to happen to you for you to write a good story.

. said...
on Dec. 16 2010 at 7:59 pm
you should tell someone if it happens again

swim.jk said...
on Dec. 16 2010 at 12:17 pm
This was a touching story and I enjoyed the plot but it needs quite a bit of clarifying. I felt like it hadn't been edited and was in deep need of it. Good story, but you might want to have someone read over for errors or even read it aloud.

Ninz59 SILVER said...
on Nov. 24 2010 at 11:13 pm
Ninz59 SILVER, Orland Park, Illinois
5 articles 17 photos 71 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Love conquers all"

Good Job.

Please check out my work


TuffGurl said...
on Nov. 2 2010 at 9:50 am
This really sucks, and I'm sorry. But I was really confused, because your grammar was shot and you went back and forth a lot. I'm guessing your step-mother beat you? I'm really confused. Could you possibly fix it so it's easier to read?

on Oct. 13 2010 at 11:07 am
This was really well written. It was good but it is never fun reading about bad experiences like this.

nukebomb said...
on Oct. 13 2010 at 11:07 am
Very nicley detailed i can kinda relate because when i was younger my parents would hit me too but no its all over and your brother is cute :)

Sencere BRONZE said...
on Sep. 28 2010 at 6:53 pm
Sencere BRONZE, Annapolis, Maryland
2 articles 0 photos 52 comments

Favorite Quote:
Why am I fighting to live, when I'm just living to fight. Why am I trying to see when there ain't nothing in sight. Why am I trying to give when no one gives me a try. Why am I dying to live, when I'm just living to die.

oh wow that must have been overwhelming that stuff sucks but it is always good to write about things that you don't want to stay in your head

on Aug. 18 2010 at 11:50 am
alaskatrailmutt, Jefferson, Maryland
0 articles 0 photos 352 comments
I know you will not belive me but I understand your story. Mine is much diffrent but the theme is the same. I was going to write mine out but eh IDK. People are so mean. It was really good you wrote it out. I can tell your a good person. You did the right thing even in times it is very hard. Good way of writng it. :) I didn't find it confusing at all lol.

on May. 13 2010 at 5:34 pm
Wow, sorry that happened to you. it really whomps when rude people are thrust upon great people. Keep strong. I thought it was a little confusing with all the cars and houses i got a little lost but it was a good story overall. <3

on Apr. 15 2010 at 9:49 am
Raise_Up PLATINUM, Tomball, Texas
21 articles 0 photos 103 comments

Favorite Quote:
When i think of you, i end up falling alseep and i dream of you.<-- i wrote that quote
There isnt like looking into your eyes and knowing you will always be there to protect me <3 MADE BY ME ^^i wrote these quotes

FTW NOW ITS JUSTIN BEIBER

on Apr. 15 2010 at 9:45 am
Raise_Up PLATINUM, Tomball, Texas
21 articles 0 photos 103 comments

Favorite Quote:
When i think of you, i end up falling alseep and i dream of you.<-- i wrote that quote
There isnt like looking into your eyes and knowing you will always be there to protect me <3 MADE BY ME ^^i wrote these quotes

OMG! AT LUNCH WE SHOULD PLAY INVASBALL!!!!!!

on Apr. 15 2010 at 9:45 am
Raise_Up PLATINUM, Tomball, Texas
21 articles 0 photos 103 comments

Favorite Quote:
When i think of you, i end up falling alseep and i dream of you.<-- i wrote that quote
There isnt like looking into your eyes and knowing you will always be there to protect me <3 MADE BY ME ^^i wrote these quotes

BULLCRAP!!!!! now they are playing Miley cryus:\ FML

on Apr. 15 2010 at 9:31 am
Raise_Up PLATINUM, Tomball, Texas
21 articles 0 photos 103 comments

Favorite Quote:
When i think of you, i end up falling alseep and i dream of you.<-- i wrote that quote
There isnt like looking into your eyes and knowing you will always be there to protect me <3 MADE BY ME ^^i wrote these quotes

the only people that know are

you, sarah, DJ, Nichole, Dakoda, and Allison and thats all


on Apr. 15 2010 at 9:29 am
Raise_Up PLATINUM, Tomball, Texas
21 articles 0 photos 103 comments

Favorite Quote:
When i think of you, i end up falling alseep and i dream of you.<-- i wrote that quote
There isnt like looking into your eyes and knowing you will always be there to protect me <3 MADE BY ME ^^i wrote these quotes

Yeah! but its a big deal to me... I really dont want Caleb to see....:\ but more the fact i still love him.... and that will never change... I saw him not to long ago and my eyes just started to water but i didnt cry tho...