Dear God, | Teen Ink

Dear God,

September 25, 2009
By writerscramp PLATINUM, Green Bay, Wisconsin
writerscramp PLATINUM, Green Bay, Wisconsin
33 articles 0 photos 130 comments

Favorite Quote:
Anyone who says winning isn't everything,
Has won nothing.
``Mia Hamm


I'm sorry about the other day. I didn't mean to scream. I'm sorry I feel on my knees and sobbed into my hands.

But, you know what, that moment? I felt you comfort me. Suddenly I knew I was gonna be ok, I've made it through hell, and back.

Please God, can I know why? Why he had to be walking when the drunk driver came? When the driver swerved to the right instead of the left?

Please, God, keep him safe. I really love him, and want him to make it through this.

--Sarah
9/24
9:04:42 am

Dear God,

I know I just got done praying, but he woke up! And took my hand and smiled. His parents should be back from the airport in about ten minutes. Thank you for not having them have to see the condition he was in a few minutes ago.

Thank you for giving him back to me.

--Sarah
9/24
9:57:09

Dear God,
They're taking him into surgery. Please guide the docters hands, and please please please let his parents plane come in soon. They had a delay.

Why would you do that to them? All he wanted to do was see them. He was so afraid and looked so weak... WHY HIM GOD? I can't bear to see him like this...
---Sarah
9/24
10:13:45 am

Dear God,
Thank you! His parents just ran in, and they're just taking him out of surgery.

I'm sorry for doubting you. He just saw them and his face lit up. I think its time for me to go now. Now that I know you're with him.
--Sarah
9/24
11:56:13

Dear God,
Just wanted to let you know they wouldn't let me leave. His mom gave me a huge hug and thanked me, tears running down her face. I am a part of his life again.

I love you,
Sarah
12:03:05