This is about You. | Teen Ink

This is about You.

By krk92 BRONZE, Cub Run, Kentucky
krk92 BRONZE, Cub Run, Kentucky

i don't know what to do anymore. with you or this situation. i thought i had it all figured out; i'd give up, move on & be done for good. but i've figured out that i can't give up on you. not even for a day, let alone a week. everything about you drives me insane, but it makes me fall in love with you even more. you are the most difficult & confusing person i've ever met, but i love you. and i can't give up on someone that i love, no matter how much trouble you cause me & the stupid things you put me through. i can't give up on something that i've put this much heart into. i know that i shouldn't even want to be with you, but i can't stop how you make me feel. you may bring out the worst in me, but you also bring out the best. you make me laugh more than anyone i know. i love the faces you make right before you kiss me, but i hate that you know how much i care about you. i love how cocky you are, but i hate how you hurt me. i love that i'm the first person you call when you're lonely, but i hate that you never tell me how you feel about me. you're the only person that has enough of me to break my heart; the only person that can me my day with just a few words. the only one that i will never give up on - no matter how much i want to. you're the only one that can keep me going; the only one that i know will tell me the honest to god truth. you're just the only one, point blank.

I've been going through a really tough time with someone I really care about. I'm trying to get over him, but it's really not working. When I'm in situations like this, it inspires me to write.

PennState2011 BRONZE, Enterprise, Alabama

"make your life a mission not an intermission"
"follow your heart because that is the only thing you can trust."
"you are your only true friend :)"

i can so relate to this.

this guy is driving me insane and i try to find someone new so i can move on but i cant. i love this guy to much and i cant let go.

great job!