Educational visit | Teen Ink

Educational visit

July 3, 2022
By Anonymous

Last week some friend came over towards my home. I invited them. They came at my home at morning. Since we applied for scholarship program last month. We passed entry test. We qualified on it.  Firstly, we made planning afterwards, we decided to go together. Actually there were a lot of students who were going to participate in the program. Because it was high vocational trip who had passed entry test and had been qualified for the scholarship program. There were high school, community college, and junior college, parochial school and charter school as well as graduate school students were going to take a part of it. We had plane out for high vocational trip tomorrow. We packed our luggage and went out for high vocational trip. I had never been to such a tremendous trip in my life. I was excited to go on trip. We were going to take off nearly 2:30 in afternoon we got to airport. We faced immigration and passed through customs. We were being boarded nearly 2:00 A.M. Flight took off on exact time we were happy to go there. Since it was going to health and very useful trip. There were so many students there. There was intern-ship program for one week we have to practice on management and planning. It commenced on time and finished on time we were to join that trip we enjoyed that. Supposing we had not joined and applied for that scholarship we would have missed opportunity. Furthermore, we visited Manchester city the city of London. We did a lot of shopping. We used to stay out late. In addition, we spent one more week there. As it is a beautiful city. We did rock climbing, hiking, camping. We did skiing as well. We played card game we went for playing basketball, volleyball and soccer. There was big course for golf and big court for volleyball, basketball, and for badminton. It used to be a lot of spectators at evening. Furthermore, we stayed in a hotel. That was great hotel.it was in good condition.it was enormous. It was bright and sunny.in addition, we visited many premises such as, cathedral, temple, palace and many famous buildings. There were so many great accommodations there. We bought some souvenirs, antiques. Following my visit to Manchester. I bought some books for reading novels and many famous writer story books.to sum up, it was great and healthy journey we found out many things. To conclude, students must apply for scholarship programs and ought to avail opportunity so that they could get great output of that. I refer to go anyone.