Successfully Started An ‘English and Magazine Club’ at the Copenhagen International School Denmark! | Teen Ink

Successfully Started An ‘English and Magazine Club’ at the Copenhagen International School Denmark!

October 18, 2021
By Lisa-Mary-Paul PLATINUM, Copenhagen, Other
Lisa-Mary-Paul PLATINUM, Copenhagen, Other
44 articles 16 photos 58 comments

Favorite Quote:
BeYOUtiful ✨


   This is so exciting for me! Last week, I started a club at my school for the very first time to share my passion and interest with the wider community. It’s called ‘The English and Magazine Club’ and I created it because I’ve always loved writing creative stories and reading all sorts of genres. My experience on Teen Ink writing and getting my work published really gave me the confidence and motivation I needed to bring out the best of my potential. I wanted to do something like this in my school to give people recognition for their work and help them improve and feel proud of themselves on the way—an idea popped in my mind. I would do a yearly school magazine publishing all the students’ and teachers’ creative work including photos,short stories,poems,songs,drawings and more! Every Wednesday I meet with all 20 members of my club and we have fun while creating our respective pieces of work. It’s so much fun watching the magazine come together and I hope Teen Ink knows how helpful and powerful their website and magazine is in inspiring the next generation of creative individuals.

At the end of this year, I will create another post about our finished published English and Mag Club Magazine!


The author's comments:

I am honored to have finally turned my vision into a mission! I hope you will too.