Crossroads | Teen Ink

Crossroads

By Daniel Carney BRONZE, Southwick, Massachusetts
Daniel Carney BRONZE, Southwick, Massachusetts

We often find ourselves at a crossroads. This is because wherever we are, and whoever we are, we are in motion all the time. Whether we go out and fight or stay home and cower. There will come times that will break the balance and give you something more to think about.

Time for example. We are moving at one second per second into the future every second that we live on this earth. If there was a way to change that, would you? Who could have the power to do whatever they wanted?

We often find ourselves at a crossroads. Only those with enough sense can choose the path that will lead them to where they want to go. Do you know where you are going? Or are you already lost?

After getting hit from behind in my car on the way to school, I sat down at a computer in the library and this just came out.

yourmothaa. said...
i love it. i think you are very talented, and you give good insight on something you seem to already know about. Do you know where you are going?

banana said...
very thoughtful and well written. one thing i would change, though, are the transitions. you begin the first and last paragraph with the same sentence, and since there's only one paragraph in between, it seems rather repetitive.