HAIRS | Teen Ink

HAIRS

You always know when Ava is near; the sound of her laughter resonates through the air. The way she speaks just makes me want to laugh along with her. We get along so well, whatever bursts me into laughter often comes from her. She's definitely the funnier one; I never get how she can make me laugh no matter my mood. Her smile is like a shining sun always beaming on you, it is just as gorgeous as it sounds. It creeps a smile out from your own face, you can’t resist it. She is like the first few days of summer where you can’t help but be happy, because there is nothing to be sad about. Ava is the comfort of your bed when you wake up and you just can’t get up. She feels like home. With laughter like the sound of an angel and a sparkling smile, I’d spend every day around her to feel the feeling of warmth she gives you when you are around her. My smile is timid, it takes more to make it appear. But I always know being around her has the sweet smell of happiness to it. She is what makes me smile.