Sweet memories | Teen Ink

Sweet memories

October 13, 2023
By Anonymous

I have a funny but weird story’s one day when I was at the pool with my friends my now best friend had an idea for a game and she made me my siblings and my friends In the neighborhood that I still live In to this day she told us to get out of the pool and Just line up at the edge of the pool and then we all closed our eyes and she picked at random who she would push into the pool.And then when we were done with the game I was hanging out in the inner toob that I was in and one of my friends parents thought I was drowning and then they yelled at us because we scared him a then we all started laughing at him because he was about to jump into the pool.And then another story that I have from my childhood was hanging out with my friends In my driveway and I was just skipping around my moms car while my friends were all talking and keep In mind that I was wearing sandals and I kept scrapping my feet but i didn’t really care to be honest and then my twin sister was talking to my one friend angel who had a crush on me at the time and he was making fun of me for skipping and then my twin answered him and told him to shut up because I was having fun.And another story that I have Is when I was a kid going to disneyland with my family in a tiana costume and one of those monkey leashes for kids If they try to run off and I was the type of kid to run off at amusement parks I would get in trouble a lot but anyway and then me my mom and my twin and my older brother were walking and talking and then my brother said a cuss word in front of my mom and he got yelled at In the park.And then there was this one time it was raining outside and me and my friends were riding our bikes around our park while getting wet by the rain water and at that time It was halloween and then my best friend cody wanted to do a trick on the neighbors house and then he stole one of the legs off of a spider decoration then the neighbor called his dad and then his dad took him home this Is a short story but one of my favorite memories as a kid.And then there was this one time my brother and my mom and my brothers friends were watching this inappropriate show and then I went out to see what they were doing and then they paused It and made me close my eyes Immediately.  


The author's comments:

i wrote this piece from my "creative writing class," and it's about stories from my childhood.