janaria memoir | Teen Ink

janaria memoir

By rawx2_naria BRONZE, Orlando, Florida
rawx2_naria BRONZE, Orlando, Florida

Growing up i wanted to be a highschool teacher, but as i got older my plans changed. I have three options which are a , Lawyer, athletic coach or pro athlete. The only thing stopping me from the lawyer position is school because i absolutely hate it. I believe that being a lawyer will allow me to reach the goals i want at a early age and on the side of being a lawyer i can be a athletic coach which has teaching in the aspect too. When it comes to the dance career knowing me i'm most likely make my daughter pursue that ( when/if I have one)

The reason i wanted to be a teacher was  because as i am growing up and going to school i observed and notice that teachers don't really care about their students or try there absolute best to help us succeed. I always struggles with math and I always told myself that I am going to be the best math teacher there is. So when I was in elementary in my fourth grade year i finally got that teacher that was awesome and really helps me with math. so that's when i kind of found a new thing that i wanted to do as i got to middle school.

In middle school i was all about the sports. Still am but in middle school i was like the best there was at my school . Also when it came to sports we did not have the best coach and so that is what led to my big decision to become a pro athlete or a professional athletic coach for a sport such as , flag football, track, soccer or volleyball . So basically i really wanted to do something that involves teaching so that every student that crosses my path is able to learn and listen and be able to understand because I actually care and I actually want to see everybody succeed.

When I finally got to high school with all the drama and stuff that goes on I decided that I might want to go to school to be a lawyer. In my family we fight a lot and if you know me I like to get my point across and when I look at the people around I always get offended at something that goes on and I just start a little debate or u can use the word argument. Also love and when i say love I love to watch the show law and order. It is so interesting with all the laws and stuff and the lawyers and detective being able to sit there and help out someone who had been hurt or put a bad guy behind bars or be able to defend someone who has been wrongfully accused of something that literally had nothing to do with them. They was just at the wrong place at the wrong time.

I also have a great passion for dance. When i was in middle school there was this elective that was dance and every year we had a recital. So throughout the year we would learn a dance and different genre of dance such as Ballet, hip pop , african and jazz to help us with the recital. I very much still want to dance for a professional team but we will see where the future holds for me.

i had a assignment for my engilsh 3 class and i decided to writte or base me essay on the carreers i want to persure when i am older