You Should Date a Girl Who Draws | Teen Ink

You Should Date a Girl Who Draws

By Ellokitty78 BRONZE, Littleton, Colorado
Ellokitty78 BRONZE, Littleton, Colorado

Date a girl who draws. Date a girl who will spend time going shopping for art supplies, and spends hours creating a piece that is beautiful. These girls know how to make you feel special. These girls will pay attention to detail, which means they will pay attention to you.

These girls will do anything for you. They can draw anything you want that you can keep forever.  Artistic girls are keepers for the long run. They will love you forever unless you break their trust .

Go to the nearest Micheals and buy her art supplies. It will light up their eyes and they will love you forever more.

Every girl who draws will spend time on an anniversary gift and make it as creative as you can imagine. They will make sure that this piece will be something that will also make you be happy. 

It's easy dating a girl who draws. Just buy them a sketchbook and some color pencils for her birthday or christmas. Comment on the sketches she draws in that book. Make sure that she knows that you are truly invested in her art. 

Ask her who her favorite artist she likes; like Picasso or Da Vinci . Ask her what her favorite pieces by the artist are . 

Date a girl who draws because you deserve it. You deserve a girl who can give you the most colorful life imaginable. If you're not gonna talk to her, and no hours together  and fake promises, then you’re better off alone. If you want the world and it has to offer, date a girl who draws.

A girl who draws is very creative.  She will make you happy if you ask her to draw something, but if you fail her she might erase you from your life. Just like a bad sketch she doesn't like.

The reason she is an artist is, because she loved to draw when she was a little girl. She loves seeing the beauty in things people usually don't see. She wants to make the world a more colorful place. For people not to be sad she would rather have people to be happy.

She will never ever give up on you, because she is most likely a perfectionist and will never give up. Just like if she doesn't like one of her sketches she will re-do it over and over again.

They're Passionate! You'll inspire them and see your own reflection in their work. Which means they think about you all the time.They have great stories,because everything they do is creative and fun. Which makes them very interesting.They're a Great Pictionary Partner. You guy’s will ein basically every time. Their creativity usually extends.They make everything beautiful just like how your relationship will be in the end.

It is pretty groovy?