The runaway puppy | Teen Ink

The runaway puppy

Bang. When I was playing fetch with my puppy.  It was a blistering hot sunny morning at my house and I was going outside to play fetch with my dog named Teal that is a Chesapeake bay retriever she is all brown little puppy that is a character when she gets mad and loves to play fetch.  When I was playing fetch with her and we heard a loud bang that was like a gunshot then she started to run into the very brushy woods.  I started to sprint after her like a mad man trying to get her back in the yard and not in the woods.  But when I was chasing her I tripped on a large oak log that was there for a long time then I got back up on the solid ground and started to yelling at her to come back.  Then I yelled till my voice was gone and then she finally came back and then I yelled at her and picked her up.

Then she nipped me with he razor-sharp puppy teeth then my blood started to pour out like a stream of water.  I put her on the ground and she was walking through the brush and bushes all mad.  As she was walking through the wood with a bunch of burrs on her she was snarling at me like a was a bad guy trying to stealth her.  When we got to the house she did not want to go in so she was standing on the green grass all mad snarling at me.  She sprinted to the outside kennel so fast that I could barely see where she went.

She was in the dog coop sitting in there all depressed and when she finally got out she was covered in hay straw and she shook all of the hay straw off.  Then she finally got back inside and she was all fine and I was all fine. That was a tragic moment that I thought I was scared when my dog ran away and then that is my dramatic scene.