NFL Quarterback Brett Favre | Teen Ink

NFL Quarterback Brett Favre MAG

Everyone can think of someone they consider an idol. Many would choose their parents, including me, but there’s someone else, too, an athlete who plays in the NFL and is one of the greatest quarterbacks ever. He has started in over 200 consecutive games and always displays passion for the game. That athlete is Brett Favre of the Green Bay Packers.

There are many great quarterbacks, but Favre is one of the most exciting to watch because of how he plays the game. Even if he’s injured, he will play to the best of his ability. He lost his father right before Christmas in 2003 but still won a huge game that took his team to the playoffs. He has led his team to victory in over 30 games coming from behind. In the short time I have watched football, I consider him one of the best.

There is something in Favre that is hard to see in others in the NFL. He has a big heart and knows how to share his great talent. He gives off good vibes to his teammates and you can tell that he is a true leader.

Through good times and bad, Favre has always carried the team. The Packers have the best record in the NFL for the last ten years and have been in the playoffs more often than ever before. It was exactly 10 years ago that Brett Favre got his starting position, so I think that he has something to do with it.

His love for the game has not only rubbed off on me but also on many others who use those traits in their own lives. I am happy to be able to see this man play because there will never be another like him.