Falling in Love | Teen Ink

Falling in Love

By Renee Castro BRONZE, Miami, Florida
Renee Castro BRONZE, Miami, Florida

What would you do for someone that you love? How many mountains would you climb and how many walls would you break through if you knew they would be waiting on the other side? Love can be a very cruel game but if you play it just right, there's always the lucky chance that you will win. Some people don't even know what it feels like to fall in love, and maybe I don't either. I'm only 18 years old and I've been in love once in my whole life. But I think once is enough to know exactly what it feels like. How it feels that first time you have so many butterflies that they're about to come out of every end. Or how that first time he touches you, it sends a shock way down your entire spine. But you never forget the feeling of watching the person you love, love someone else either. You feel it in your heart when he walks by and forgets your name. Or when you don't hear his voice on the other end of the phone anymore. Or the first time you hear that song, that song that was once yours but now it's words just haunt your scared heart and mind. So I guess the point of this article is to express some of the battles of love. If you have never felt these feelings yet, I'd advise you not to be scared, but that would be wrong of me. Be a little frightened but don't let that stop you from falling crazy in love. Fall head first without ever looking back because I promise you, being in love is the most beautiful feeling in the entire world.