I guess I'm lucky. | Teen Ink

I guess I'm lucky.

March 17, 2014
By cryforhelp95 GOLD, Nonw, Oregon
cryforhelp95 GOLD, Nonw, Oregon
18 articles 0 photos 6 comments

Favorite Quote:
You can be beautiful on the outside.. But if you have an ugly heart, you're ugly.


Okay everyone, lets stop and think for a second, what would you do if you just got a phone call, saying that you had lost your best friend? Not like the friend that you saw the most, or gave you the best gifts, I mean your absolute best friend in the entire world, the friend that you would take a bullet for and risk your life to save their. What would you do? I can tell you what I would do, I would lose it. My best friend is so much more than my friend. She is my sister, and honestly, if i was gay she would be love of my life. She is my baby sister and she is the one girl that has been there for me the most throughout everything in my life. I would pitch a fit scream, throw things, I am lucky enough to have 2 best friends, and I love them with all my heart and I would be lost without them, they have been through so much with me and I am so, so, so lucky to have them and I really do love them with all my heart.


The author's comments:
I realized that when I get to my grandmothers age, I will lose most of if not all my friends, and they will be gone forever with no chance of coming back. So i need to enjoy them now.