Inconsolable | Teen Ink

Inconsolable

June 6, 2013
By strawberrybailley SILVER, Elizabeth, North Carolina
strawberrybailley SILVER, Elizabeth, North Carolina
8 articles 0 photos 6 comments

Favorite Quote:
Do me wrong once shame on you Do me wrong twice shame on me!


I can’t help the way I feel right now, like there is an empty void in my heart right now. I know where the void is coming from, I know why it is there, I know who caused the void, yet I don’t know how to fix it :( I’m trying to keep this smile on my face no matter how fake it may be. I’m trying to see all the positives and push away all the negatives but its hard. I will win this battle within myself, but I’m afraid it will take some time. My problem is I fall for people way too fast, I put my trust in them, give them everything I have to offer, without even stopping to see if they want that kind of responsibility. I love….. I love….I love…. And I can’t help this feeling.


The author's comments:
I've been going through a lot of emotionally challenging things the past couple of months and I feel like many females can relate to this. Females love quickly and with all that they have without taking a step back to see if the other person is willing to love the same way.