A Teenager that's trying to find thee way | Teen Ink

A Teenager that's trying to find thee way

I try to do right but evil always occurs. I want a GREAT relationship with you but everytime I think of it I fail. I want to know how you operate with everything and anything that you do but it's a reason why I want to thirsty after you. God I love you and I want to be with you for the rest of my life I can't think of my life without you. I have to get hurry and get a relationship with you before the time that I have comes to an end. I want to meet you one day and that day will come if I just seek your presence and come running after you. There is no place I've rather be. I know if I came to you the way I am you'll accept me just the way I am. I know that you want what's best for me and you try to get my attention but I want to go my way. It's not that I want to hide my Love for You. It's just I want to do what I want to do. It's that time for me to change my ways and get straight with You. That day will come.....

I want to thank God most of all for getting me to the point that I want to be with him. I also want to thank my church family for helping me with every obstacle that come's my way. I also want to think ALL of my family. And last but not least I want to thank my Geography teacher in 7th grade Mrs. Delaney even though she taught me Geography she also taught me life. That's the greatest thing any teacher can give me a lesson about.