Pick Yourself Up and LIVE | Teen Ink

Pick Yourself Up and LIVE

By RandomInspiration GOLD, Schulenburg, Texas
RandomInspiration GOLD, Schulenburg, Texas

Laugh as much as you breathe, and love as long as you live <3

Honestly, life sometimes sucks. And you can beat yourself up, beat someone else up...but in the end, all the worst parts of life are things we can't change. We can't see them coming so there's no avoiding, and hindsight might be 20/20, but what use is that? Once the damage has been done, we're all helpless blind men...looking for a silver lining among the clouds and finding only darkness. But it doesn't have to be this way. Just surrender to the will of God, breathe deeply, and release...blow the clouds away, let your troubles dissolve...why settle for silver lining when the sun is just behind them, so close, so tangible. Embrace the warmth...feel it, SEE it, let it become you. Life has so much to offer, so much joy, so many lucky days, and the best, happiest moments you will ever experience are still to come. It's so easy to fall, to give up, but grab onto the end of a rainbow and believe that your personal storm will also lead something beautiful:)

All I want is to make someone smile, change someone's mood, so I dedicate this piece to happiness. :)