Thinking of You | Teen Ink

Thinking of You

By ShadowFangirl101 PLATINUM, Sheridan, Wyoming
ShadowFangirl101 PLATINUM, Sheridan, Wyoming

"You've got to be one of the good guys because there's way too many of the bad." --Skulduggery Pleasant

"If you have time to worry, then run." --Sonic the Hedgehog

I know I want to write, but I don’t know what to say. That sounds weird, doesn’t it? But it’s the truth. I want to tell you that you look nice, because you do. I’ve never seen you dressed up before. It’s different. But I know that your reason for being so dressed up isn’t a happy one.
Yet you smiled when you saw me today, and kept hugging and thanking me for being there. I couldn’t reply. My throat had closed. I wish I could have stayed, but time was short.
I hope to see you tomorrow. I want to keep on hugging you, because during all of this I’ve learned something important: I care about you. I adore you. Yes, I might as well say it. I love you. There. I’ve finally told you. With just a simple stroke of this pen, my feelings for you have been released. I love you. Why else would I hurt when you hurt, laugh when you laugh, go where you go?
Every time I see fish, I think of you. Every time you miss church, I miss you. Life just isn’t the same without you. You make it worth living. You make things fun.
And if you weren’t around, well, I don’t know what I’d do.

Dedicated to my best and dearest friend Austen and in loving memory of his grandma, Penny, who passed away September 19, 2011. She now walks with Jesus on streets of gold. Don't walk to fast, Penny. We're not far behind.

ThePeaceDaisy BRONZE, Albany, New York

“Laundry is the only thing that should be separated by color.” - Unknown
I will change this every week!

Haha :D  

I know, right? C:

ThePeaceDaisy BRONZE, Albany, New York

I will change this every week!

Aww, that's sweet!

Well, I know he likes me, too. He was kind enough to read my crappy first draft and give me a lot of pointers on my newest book. :)

ThePeaceDaisy BRONZE, Albany, New York

I will change this every week!

I know exactly how you feel. I liked this guy, he was just so cute,nice, smart...I always thought of him, and I even wrote poems for/about him. I hope he loves you, too! :)